XIV.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
༊*·˚☆: *.☽

i. act ii !

— 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 saw the Cullen residence, her initial reaction was to be in awe

The house was absolutely beautiful. A sleek two-story building with floor-to-ceiling windows coated in a beautiful shade of brown. Angela decided it was love at first sight.

And then Edward led her into the house and her fondness for the home only grew even more. Everything about the house screamed sleek and elegant but in a charming way. The decoration was absolutely perfect, and not a single thing was out of place. But it still looked lived in — which in Angela's opinion, was the best part. It wasn't just a house, it was a home.

Edward chuckled at her thoughts, and he couldn't help but tease. "Thoughts of moving in already?"

Angela blushed and lightly pushed his arm, not fighting him when his arm immediately came back to wrap around her shoulders.

"Come on, there are two more people you still need to meet."

The sight that greeted the couple was the family of vampires cooking in the kitchen, an instruction video playing on the T.V.

"Esme, Carlisle — this is Angela Weber. Angel, meet my mom and dad." Edward introduced.

Angela stepped forward and shook hands with Carlisle, before trying to do the same with Esme — only to then get pulled into a gentle hug by the older woman. Angela accepted the embrace warmly, before pulling back and smiling.

"It's so nice to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Cullen. I'm Angela!"

Both Carlisle and Esme returned the smile before the latter spoke. "It's so great to finally meet you, Angela! We've heard so much about you!"

"And not just from Edward. Our children are quite the fans of you, dear."

Angela blushed, before smiling at Rosalie and Emmett — who were helping to prepare lunch. "Hey, guys."

Rosalie smiled. "Hi, A. Lunch will be done in a bit, and then you, Alice, and I can head out for some shopping."

Just then, Alice and Jasper made their arrival into the kitchen. "Don't forget that we need to take some photos as well! We never did end up doing that." The bubbly girl pouted.

Angela smiled sheepishly. "Sorry about that. I needed to watch my brothers on Saturday last minute, and Sunday I have church with my family."

The pixie-like girl waved it off with a flick of her wrist and moved to hug Angela. "No worries, don't stress! Now we'll just have to double our hang-out time today."