XXVII.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
༊*·˚☆: *.☽

i. act iii !

— 𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐉𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 Webers for Church on Sunday once more, the brunette girl not once noticing the sky looks her boyfriend shared with her mom

The gathering proceeded as normal, and as everyone stood up to leave — Edward pulled Angela to the side.

"Is it okay if we make a stop somewhere, Angel?" He asked, his thumb gently caressing the back of her hand as he did so.

Angela smiled. "Of course. Where to?"

Edward smirked, as he began to lead her to the Volvo. "That, my love — is a surprise."

— 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃, as Edward pulled up to a parking lot near the woods. Nonetheless, she still took his offered hand when he came around the car and opened the door for her.

He only smiled, before leading them into the woods.

"You know, I think this is the part where I should be afraid you're going to murder me." She joked, a wry smile playing on her lips.

Edward only glanced back at her for a moment, a smirk full of amusement making its way onto his face.

"You know I would never hurt you, Angel. Or let anything else hurt you either." He said after turning back around to face forward.

Angela smiled but didn't say anything in response — opting to just lightly squeeze his hand instead.

After a while of walking, Edward stopped, and only then did the Weber girl fully realize where they were.

It was the spot where Edward confessed to being a vampire.

"What are we doing here, Babe?" She asked, looking up at all the trees in wonder.

No matter how many times she saw them, mother nature never failed to take Angela's breath away.

When she was only met with silence in response, she looked back down — only to see that Edward was nowhere in sight.

She frowned, concern taking over. "Edward?" She called out.

The bronze-haired boy suddenly stepped out from behind a particularly large tree, a big sign in his hands. Seeing as he kept the contents of the sign facing him, she didn't know what it was about at all.

"What's going on?" She questioned.

Edward smiled at her softly, as he continued to hold the sign away from her.

"Angela Weber...You have made me the happiest man on Earth since I met you. I brought you out here today because I wanted to give you the proper promposal you deserve. So with that being said..." He paused, as he turned the sign around to face her.