CHAPTER XIX

Joy's POV

"Unnie! Are you still not done?" I heard Yeri shouted from downstairs. I'm now in a rush since I woke up later than them. I didn't know they had plans for today! No one told me. Guess what? My roommate didn't even wake me up.

I went down and they're already standing next to the door, looking at me.

"Don't blame me!" I said and walk towards them. Joohyun unnie just laugh and made her way out of the house already. Seulgi unnie followed her, along with Yeri, that left me with only Wendy.

I nudge her as we follow them to the car.

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You were sleeping so soundly, Bub." She said giggling. She notice that I was not having it, so she stopped and look at me. "Sorry." She said seriously.

"Unnie! Paliii!" Yeri shouted. Damn! this impatient brat. Wendy and went in the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked them. Joohyun unnie is the one driving now. The four of them just look at each other, specifically looking at Wendy. What's--

"We'll still go fetch Kyungsoo. He's the one who planned out this trip yesterday." Kyungsoo? Isn't he? I look at Wendy, she's just facing down. They were with him yesterday? How come no one told me?

"Look unnie we didn't know you'll come." I face Yerim. She then raised both her hands in surrender.

"Sooyoung-ah. It'll be fine, the wedding's cancel already. You don't have to worry about him." Seulgi unnie said. No, it does bother me that he'll come, what really bothers me is that Wendy is just being silent about it.

I look at Joohyun unnie in the rear view mirror, she glances at me. She give me an assuring look, that made me nod. I release a sigh.

"It's okay. I just wish you at least told me about this trip." I said, lean my head on the window and just look outside.

I really don't understand her sometimes. I felt a hand got a hold of mine. I didn't even need to look up who it is. Wendy is the only one sitting beside me. She squeeze my hand.

"Sorry. I forgot to tell you." She whispered before she put her head on my shoulder and intertwine our fingers. "I love you" Somehow, those words ease me up.

A part of me the said that maybe I should've asked what happened to them too, like how she asked me about Crush.

The moment we arrived at This Kyungsoo's place, Joohyun unnie went down from the driver's seat and Seulgi unnie exchanged seat with Yerim because she still want to sit beside her girlfriend. I swear she's too clingy to unnie, usually it was the other way around. Anyway...

"Hi guys! You ready?" He looked behind, as soon as he entered the car, to greet us. "Oooohh!" He said, the moment he saw me. He then look at Wendy. Next thing happened is Wendy pushed his face to look ahead.

"Just drive." She said.

"I will not be paying for anything now, babe. I'm even too broken hearted to drive now." Babe?! I look at Wendy with a glare. I know she can feel me looking at her.

"Yaah! Not the time to tease me Kyungsoo, not the time." I felt nervousness in her voice already.

"Soooyoung, right?" He look back at me. "I'm still in love with Seungwan." What the fuck?! that made my brows furrow.

"Oooh!" Yeri is really getting to my nerves now.

"You know a part of me regret forcing her to go back to Korea, to meet with you again." huh? Who in the right mind would do that?! "I guess I just set up my own heartbreak by doing that." He laugh, but I know deep inside he's really hurting.

I feel sorry for him to be honest. I think I owe him an apology. I just ruined what he built for years. From the moment I knew Wendy was engaged, how she react to what happened to us, I know she love him. Wendy wouldn't love him if he wasn't a good guy and the fact that he accepted Wendy's decision speaks so much, on what kind of person he is.

To know that he was the reason why Wendy came back to us in the first place? I should be thankful to him. He just risk his relationship with the person he love, and I don't really know why he did that.

"Are you sorry now?" He asked, in a teasing way. I just look down. I saw my hand's still with Wendy's, I felt like loosening my hold.

"Kyungsoo!" Wendy this time raised her voice.

"Don't be sorry." He ignored Wendy as he still talks directly to me. "I understand." I know deep inside he don't.

Next thing I heard was the engine started and the car started moving already. No one dared to talk again after that. I just keep my head down low. Wendy just held my hand.

After a long drive we arrived at our destination.

"We're here."

"Jasper?!" Seulgi unnie suddenly exclaimed. She excitedly exited the car. "Love!" She looked at Joohyun unnie, like a dream of her just came true. Unnie just chuckled. Seulgi unnie look like a kid now.

"Welcome to Jasper National Park!" Kyungsoo said as soon as we all went down.

"Let's go?" Seulgi unnie look at all of us.

I walk to where Kyungsoo is.

"Can I talk to you?" I said. He was surprised when he realized I was the one who talked. I can sense them looking at me already. I felt a hand on my wrist, I already know who it is. He look behind me, like he's asking her.

"Sooyoung-ah." Joohyun unnie said in a warning tone.

"Unnie, I just want to talk." I look up to her. She just stare at me for a moment before facing the others. I know she knows what I'm doing.

"Let's give them space." She said.

"Unnie!" Wendy suddenly voice out. I face her. She look up to me.

"Just let me talk to him." I held her hand and give her an assuring smile.

I just want to apologize and also ask some questions, I know he's the only one who can answer for now.