Chapter 17

Verity's POV

Scömìche and Lucy were deep in conversation about cameras and filming, and Ethan, Dan and Matt had gone back to gaming. Connie was chatting to me, and gazing lovingly at Scott. "It's he the hottest thing ever!" she said. I nodded. "Yeah, after Avi though!" She sighed. "You are going to meet Avi, and probably because you are so alike and so amazing he is going to fall for you, and Lucy has J..." She quickly stopped herself, "And then I'll have no one. I wish Niall was here." I thought to myself quickly. Connie continued, "And Scott probably had Alex or Mitchy" I stood up and walked over to them. "Hey Scotland, could you follow me for a moment, I want to talk to you, in private if that's ok?" Connie looked annoyed at me. I smiled at her and mouthed "Its for you." She looked very excited and mouthed back "Yay!"

"Yeah sure, one moment Scott said, finishing talking to Lucy. "So Lucy we learnt lots about filming from Ryan, who was at the party last night, he's a cameraman and director, so you'll have to talk to him about cameras, because he knows loads, but we just film Superfruit with the basic camera knowledge, and get Ryan to film things like 1989 and stuff so." Lucy looked very pleased. "Hey Mitch you carry on, I'll be right back." Mitch smiled, "sure."

I took Scott into the bathroom, because it was the only room that was private, and where people couldn't over hear us. "Ok so we can talk in private here, no one can hear or see us." I said, locking the door. "And don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to you, I just need to make sure no one finds out anything." Scott nodded. "Ok, so what do you want?" I walked over to him. "Right, I sort of have two requests for you to help me cheer up Connie, they are a bit weird, and I don't know whether you will be able to complete these requests, but you are the only one that can do these really so." Scott nodded, "I'll try my best." I smiled, "thank you."

"Ok, so this first one is kinda weird, and I don't really know how to say it, but um, could you err."
"Could I what?"
"Could you umm.. kiss.." before I could finish Scott slammed his lips against mine. I know I shouldn't but I liked it, and didn't want to stop, but I had to. "I meant Connie, not me, but wow thank you..." Scott blushed, "Oh, um, oops?" I laughed and blushed too, "Its fine, lets jut keep that secret ok." he nodded, "Agreed."
"I meant for you to kiss Connie, because she thinks you are flawless, and she is feeling lonely and unloved, and she can't get her true love, and that is what I need your help to do." Scott ran his finger through his hair. "So you want me to kiss her, and then find her crush... Ok." I smiled, "thank you! This will mean so much to her!" I hugged him again. "And I'm sorry, because anyone would think I love you, which I do because nobody doesn't love you, but I love you in the way you live your friends and family, ad you can't spell family without ILY." He smiled and pulled out of the hug. "I completely understand, because you are reserved for Avi, and #Avivi needs to be real." I smiled, the paused. Wait what? "How do you know that stuff? I haven't told you that yet, have I?" He giggled. "No but Lucy has!"

~~~

Connie's POV

I've been trying to get Verity to tell me what she talked to Scott about, because she said it was for me, but I can't get anything out of her. "Hey Mitch and I are going to get Starbucks, anyone coming?" Scott said. "I will!" I said, jumping up and grabbing my jacket, lets go!'

~~~

Scott's POV

Connie has no idea what Verity and I have planned. I've got Mitch in it too. We made sure that only Connie came with us to Starbucks, as its all part of the plan. Whilst we were waiting in line, Mitch took his cue and told me what he wanted, and then said he was going to get some shoes from Dr. Martins, and to meet him in by the café next to the river. Connie and I got the drinks, and then walked down through all the shops to the river in a more green part of the city. We sat down on a table outside next to the river, where some ducks where swimming along by a canal boat.