Chapter 3

Scott's POV

As I walked out of Starbucks I heard the girl shouting at me. I was very happy to hear her say my name, but I kept on walking, quickening my pace. My friend Mitch was parked around the corner, as he had just been to the salon. I jumped in the the front and ran my finger through my hair, sighing. I wasn't going to go into Starbucks, but I only did because I saw the girl was in need of help. "you were a while, where'd you go man." Mitch asked me. "I just popped into Starbucks, as you do." I said looking out the window at the Walmart outside.

We drove past Starbucks and I glanced in the window, eyeing the girl talking to her friends. she seamed to have not told them about meeting me. I hope she keeps it a secret, otherwise ill get eager fans hanging around trying to stalk me. I'm glad I exchanged numbers with her, as she was a nice girl, and I would like to maybe get to know her a bit better as its nice to have some friends to talk to, but then I've got Mitch.

"Scott, wake up stop daydreaming!" I sprung out of my daze and looked at Mitch's face. "I said would you like pasta for dinner?" I smiled "Hell yeah!" I cried before reaching out and turning on the radio. The adverts had just finished and a song was just about to begin. We listened to the first 3 notes before jumping around in our seats with excitement. We are on the radio! "WE ARE ON THE RADIO!" we screamed in unison before bursting out laughing.

Verity's POV

"PENTATONIX ARE ON THE RADIO!" I screamed before bursting out with laughter. My friends giggled and we got plenty of funny looks from all around Starbucks. "Woah Verity! Chill!" Connie said, trying to hold me down in my seat. "Yeah Variety!" Matt replied, grabbing my other arm. I had sat down next to Lucy. Dan began to kick my legs playfully, "Are they your favourite band or something!" he said "Lucy replied for him "Hell yeah she wants a PTX top and a PTX hoodie and a PTX VIP ticket..." I cut Lucy off "Shut up I'm trying to listen to their cover of Problem! And Connie, it's IMPOSSIBLE to chill when my babes are playing!" Connie was about to say something but I cut her off, "No! Shhh this is Avi's bit!"

Several minutes later when PTX wasn't on the radio I got out my iPhone and began to try and enter for the PTX competition on twitter. I was in luck as there was free wifi. The others were still drinking and chatting and on their phones. I was desperate to get those VIP tickets so I became rather anti-social, and engrossed with the Internet. But to be honest that happens a lot so...

~~~~~~~

Dan offered to pay but he had an argument with Connie so they split the bill between them. "#Condan!" Lucy shouted at them as they walked to the till. Connie just turned around and put up her middle finger. Lucy giggled "ha ha they didn't deny it!" I smiled "I ship it!" Matt said with pride.

I snuggled my face into Connie's fluffy purple jumper that she had put on the back of a chair and sighed contently. Had I really met Scott today? I didn't want to tell anyone in case they thought I was crazy, but I just can't stop thinking about it. " Can I have my jumper back now?" Connie said, tapping me on the head. "Maybe" I said. "Dan, thanks for paying!" Lucy said. "Hey guys hurry up I need help carrying these bags to the car." Matt said through the luggage. "Now I'm not doing any more, you left me with them all earlier!" I said, teasing him. "Yeah come on I want to see where Dan and Matt have put all the furniture for us!" Lucy said, pulling on her TRXYE jumper and grabbing her stuff. "Wait I need the loo!" Dan said, holding his crotch and darting through the tables into the toilet room.

When Dan got back, I put on my warm coat before picking up the last bag and following the others.

Matts blue car wasn't the biggest in the world, so we had to squash all of the bags into the boot and on our laps. Matt and Dan sat in the front with me in the middle at the back. Lucy was on my right and Connie was on my left. "It's weird having the steering wheel on the left." I said "No, you mean it's weird that YOU drive on the left!" Dan said and we all laughed.

We were only driving for about 5 minutes, and All About That Bass came on the radio. Anybody listening would've been deafened by the terrible out of tune racket we made. Maybe if I wanted to be like PTX I would have to find some people that could sing. Matt isn't to bad, and Connie and Lucy are good, but Dan may need a bit of work.

"Ok guys we're here!" Matt announced as we parked behind a really cosy looking building of apartments. I can't wait to see inside.