Chapter 28

Kevin's POV

Seriously, Avi is never around these days. He left me a note saying he's gone to the mountains with Verity. He didn't even wake me to tell me. But Avi's been acting happier and he seems happier too. I'm glad that he's found someone nice to love, as too many people have rejected him, and he's the nicest guy I know.

I looked at the picture I took of Avi and Verity asleep on the sofa together. It is literally the cutest thing. They both look so happy and peaceful. I think that everyone that has been experiencing Avivi has been screaming out silently 'just go out already'.

Avi I know you love her, why haven't you asked her out yet. Wait, it's Verity's birthday on Friday. So that's why he's waiting. That must be so painful for him. I can tell that the moment he first knew she existed that he liked her, and after the first few hours I could tell that he'd fallen for her.

I bet he's been waiting. He wants to make it perfect. Aw Avi, that's so adorable. But I don't know how long he's going to be able to last before he gives up waiting. He does get very close very quickly. Aw I just hope that if he can resist then he saves it for the right moment, as I think that everyone is dying because of the cuteness.

It's like we're all watching a film, and as loud as we scream at the TV they can't hear us. That's what it's like, we are all screaming 'just become a couple now' but they don't. I think that when they finally do everyone will collapse with relief. I hope that they become boyfriend and girlfriend, because if they don't I think everyone's going to end up forcing them.

I'm glad Avi is so happy, and I'm slightly jealous, but that doesn't matter, because Avivi is nearly real! It's like a countdown, ahhhh, exciting! I can't wait for her birthday now! Speaking of birthdays, I better get her something.

Connie's POV

Ok I've discovered 3 things. 1. I kind of like sushi. 2. Niall eats a lot, and 3. Niall is the best boyfriend ever.

Reason why - he has invited me on tour with him, and the rest of 1D, and then he's going to bring me back so I don't miss my best friends birthday. I can't thank him enough. Also, he said he's going to take me to that Rosenbella hotel thing to meet someone at the weekend, and I'm dying to know who.

Avi's POV

We just sat by the fire, wrapped in blankets and snuggling next to each other. I heard her stomach rubble, setting off mine. She giggled at me, "are stomachs are harmonising." She said. I lent my head on top of hers. " I smiled.

"Want some food?" I said, " cause I do." She nodded. I got up. She looked up at me sadly, aw she didn't want me to stand up. "What are we having?" Se asked. I grinned at her, and her face lit up. "Barbecue!" I nodded, she got up and came over to the shed. We lifted out a BBQ grill, and placed it near the fire. It was nice and warm here dispite the snow and wind.

I went back in the shed, opened a freezer and found some bread rolls and burgers. Me and my family had come up here quite recently, so have re stocked everything. I started the BBQ whilst Verity prepared the food. She had put the bread by the fire to defrost, and she put the burgers on the grill ready to be cooked.

~~~

"That was delicious" she said. We'd eaten all we'd cooked, and we were now rather full. "We can have a rest before we set off to the car." I said. Verity was siting cross legged on the bench, and was facing me. She looked over at the guitar. I got the signal and got it out of its case.

She stroked it. "It's so beautiful, I wish I had a good guitar, my one is old and rubbish and it's classical and not acoustic." I smiled, "what's wrong with classical?" She looked down at the floor. "It's massive and sounds kind of weird, and I prefer to play acoustic than classical." I nodded. "Fair enough."