Chapter 21

Lucy's POV

As I shut the door I pondered over what Verity said. From the living room I could hear a weird noise. Oh no, Connie's not making out with someone or something(lol) is she? I shut my eyes and crept forward, and then on the count of three I opened my eyes. But it was nothing. There, cuddled up on the sofa in front of me lay Connie and Niall, snoring away in harmony!? How did he get there? So this is what Verity meant.

I quietly tiptoed past them and went into my room. Today had been very eventful, and tiring. I lay down on my double bed, and snuggled up under the covers, not even bothering to change. I can't believe that I have made friends with Scott, Mitch, Avi and Kevin, and some of their friends too! I just need to meet Kirstie now, and him. I've managed to keep quiet about him so far, but I'm trying to arrange to meet up with him again without the others knowing. I'll have to figure this out later.

But seriously what a day for shippers like me. Scömìche nearly happened, Nonnie is real I'm guessing, and Avivi should be real soon, I can just feel it. I shut my eyes and drifted off, dreaming of all the amazing this we can do here in America.

Verity's POV

Wow. I can't. A lot of things just happened. i just danced with Avi. Avi just held my hands. Avi just invited me into his house. I'm so happy right now! He looks kind of shy and nervous, I need to show him it's ok.

I walked in to the house, it is quite cozy but spacious. I recognise little bits of it from videos I've seen, eg the PTX Christmas sweater video. Avi and Kevin walk in, and I can't stop smiling. "It's nice in here" I said. "Thank you!' Kevin said. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to sleep, night." He said, walking towards his room. "Good night." Avi and I said simultaneously.

I awkwardly looked at Avi. Being socially slow is annoying, because I have no idea how to make conversation most of the time. Time, there we go. "What's the time?" I asked him. He looked at his phone. "Nearly midnight." I nodded. He walked over to a couch and sat down. I sat next to him. "So, you're from England right?" he said. "Yeah, I moved here about 3 days ago." I said, facing him. He nodded. "And you live next door?"

We talked for around 15 mins, about family, interests, hobbies, food, music, dragons, beanies, the mountains, and just generally getting to know each other. I already know quiet a lot about Avi, but I learnt a bit more.

"I feel so happy, because I know this sounds weird, but whenever I watched videos of you, you are normally really sensible on camera. But there are moments when you were being normal that got caught on camera, and I really wanted to get to know that side of you. But of course I couldn't, because I would actually have to meet you, but now I have. I used to get cravings for you, and I missed you all the time." I said, "And I'm so glad I met you in real life, because its made me so happy."

We kept on talking for a while. Avi is so funny, and he keeps making me laugh, and when he hears me laugh he smiles/laughs as well, which makes me smile and fangirl because he's right in front of me, and not on a screen. He's also so kind and nice and caring. He's got this fleece blanket thing, which we snuggled under as we talked. It was so comfortable, and soon I began to feel really sleepy. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around me. I could stay like this forever.

Avi's POV

I leant against Verity, sharing each others body heat. She put her hand on my leg, and I put mine on too of hers. I'm glad she likes me. I've learnt so much about her, she's really selfless, and kind and ambitious. But she's also so cute and smart and funny, and is really adorable, but she denys it. She love music with a passion, like I do, and she loves the outdoors and adventures. She isn't afraid of much, and is always willing to have a go at things.