Chapter 18

Lucy's POV

"Hi we're back!" Mitch said, coming into Ethan, Matt and Dan's apartment. "But we've invaded this house long enough, so if you want us we are in our house, so see you!" He shut the door. Verity got up. "You coming?" I nodded "Yup!"

"SEE YOU LATER LOOSERS!" I shouted to the boys. "SHUT UP GOOBER!" Ethan shouted back. "Lol, lets go!" I said.

Kevin's POV

I love Beyoncé. Bey is my cello by the way. I bought JayZ the other day, he's my electric cello, and I've been experimenting with them both. I want to write another original song soon, but I'm not sure when to start.

Avi's deep voice came flooding through the apartment, he was practicing his opera singing, and he's so good. "Kurvy!" he called out, opening my bedroom door. I looked up at him from underneath my cello, "Yes?"

"Can we go get BBQ?" Typical Avi. "Sure! I'll just put Bey and JayZ away." I said. I played the last little phase of my original song Renegade, and then put them in their cases. "How are you so good?" He asked me, leaning against the door frame. His hair was up in a man bun. "Well i have been playing since i was 6 so..." He did a side smile, "good point."

"Attila is looking good today" I told Avi. (Attila is his man bun, Attila the Mun) "Thanks!" He said, "Now lets go get food!"

Verity's POV

"Scott I'm hungry" Lucy said, curled up in a ball on the sofa and rocking back and forth. "Same, can we go get food?" Mitch looked up from his phone, "Kevin says he's getting BBQ with Avi right now, should we ask him to get us some too?" Lucy nodded her head "Only if there's veggie stuff too!" I nodded as well, "and me." Yay, Avi! i thought.

"You two are veggies?" Scott asked. "Yeah, i am, and V is most of the time." Lucy said, sitting up properly.Mitch looked at me, "You ok?" I stared into space. "Yes, No, Maybe..." He came over to me. "Its ok, you're going to meet Avi! Thats not bad! And Catherine, i mean Kevin, is coming to!" Lucy put her arm around me, "Whats wrong with that?" I curled up in a ball and rocked back and forth, how Lucy of me. "Nothing! I'm going to meet and hang out with Avi , I can't! I've missed him so much even though i haven't properly met him yet, and i'm really PTXcited, Mitch please tell Kurvy to get some food for you two, and then some veggie stuff for us."

"Sure, but who do i say the veggie stuff is for?" He asked, getting ready to text Kevin back. "Well i met him yesterday and we exchanged numbers so he knows me, and then he'll get to know Lucy so" Mitch typed quickly, "Ok, food is on its way!" Lucy smiled, "Good, cause i'm starving!"

Kevin's POV

My phone vibrated, it was a text from Mitch.

Mitch: Heyy what you doing?
Kevin: Getting BBQ with Avi

Avi and I were walking to Grillstock, and i had to stop to type back. "Who's that?" Avi asked, peering over my shoulder. I looked up at him, "Mitchy." He nodded.

K: Can we come over to yours to eat?
M: Yep!

"We can eat at theirs, do you want to?" I asked Avi. "Sure"

K: What do you want?
M: The usual, and 2 veggies
K: Why veggie?
M: Cause Verity and her friend are here

"Who's Verity?" Avi asked me. "She's our new neighbour, i met her yesterday and she's really nice, you would like her. She's a Pentaholic by the way." I told him. He nodded, "What's she look like?" I showed him the picture we took yesterday. "She's got a PTX beanie!" He said smiling. "And she had shoes like yours." I said pointing to his feet. He smiled, "Does she like music?" I shrugged, "I can find out though"