Chapter 24

Ethan's POV

I can't believe I just did that. I just shot a man. And nobody told me to. Maybe that will teach him to stay away from my girl.

Gavin's POV

I woke up in hospital, and my chest is KILLING. All I can remember is that I was walking back from seeing my girlfriend, and then this man jumped out in front of me and shot. He did look around quite a bit though, like he was searching for someone, and then it went black. I have one thought on my mind. Lucy.

Ethan's POV

Ok, maybe that was a bad idea. I just shot my friends boyfriend. But I love Lucy, he isn't allowed. But what happens if the others find out!? Oh no, I could be arrested. Why did I just do that!? I need to get away from here, now.

~~Flashback~~

I was sitting in a cafe, when Lucy walked in. I was about to go up to her and tell her I loved her, as I had just got the guts to tell her. But then this man walked in, and they sat together, and talked and held hands, and then they hugged.

This made me SO angry. She can't pretend to be single, and lure in guys, and then suddenly break their hearts. I can't stand that man, his nose is massive, and he's a goober. The biggest goober out there. Im gonna kill him, if its the last thing I do.

~~~~

I ran into my room, and packed my suit case. Matt came in. "Woah what's wrong, why are you crying." I shoved him out the way. "Im a goober," I cried, "I'm a 🍓 stupid goober." I packed my bag as fast as I could, and ran out the house. "Where are you going!?" Dan shouted at me. I shrugged, "Colorado, I don't know, I just need to get the 🍓 out of here." Matt and Dan ran after me, "Why!?" they said in unison. I wiped a tear from my face. "Because I think I just killed Lucy's heart, soul and boyfriend, and then she'll kill me."