Chapter 22

Verity's POV

"Aw Avi," I said, the tears swelling up in my eyes even more. He reached over and hugged me, and we just sat there on the sofa, arm in arm. "Ok I should probably get ready," Avi said. I nodded, "Yeah, so should I." We stood up. "I'll be at the studio later until pretty late, so we'll have to organise something sometime." He said, smiling at me. "Yes, definatey!" I said. He got out his phone. "I don't believe I have your number yet," he said passing me his phone. "And I don't believe I have yours." We (PTX)exchanged numbers, and then stood looking at each other. (a/n- my eyes are streaming writing this) "So, see you soon I guess," Avi said. I nodded and hugged him. "Thank you," I said, leaning on him. "For what?" He asked me. I smiled, "Everything."

Lucy's POV

I had been at Dan, Matt and Ethan's for a while, but then I got bored of Ethan calling us all Goobers, so I just left them too it and came home. There was a knock at the door, and then Verity walked through. "Hi Friend," I said from the couch. I looked up at her, "Woah, what happened? Are you ok?" Connie and Niall looked up at her, "Verity what did Avi do to you?" She said, "Why are you crying." She sniffed and sat down on the floor. "Everything." She said smiling, "Almost. I can't. I just, Boop."

We sighed with relief. "Ok so you're fine?" I said hopefully. "No, I'm amazing, I'm much better than fine!" She said. Connie smiled, "So is Avivi real yet?" She said, speaking the question on everyone's mind. Verity just looked blankly at the wall, "Maybe... maybe it will be, I hope so." she said. "and so do I!" Connie said. "Now, excuse us Niall, but what happened at Avi's then?"

~~~~

"I am seriously going to go down with this ship!" Connie said. I nodded, "My OTP needs to be real soon, or I think I'll have to make it real somehow." I said. V shock her head, "Please don't make it awkward, we've got something, and I don't want to ruin it, I just want it to happen normally."
"But normal ness leads to sadness." I said, Verity smirked at me, "Not in this situation, weirdness leads to sadness."

"Ok, I've got to go and get ready to perform for later today." Niall said, standing up and grabbing his jacket. Connie stood up and grabbed his upper arms and stared into his eyes. "I'll miss you, i don't want you to go." she said. Niall stroked her face, "I don't want to go either, but I have to, my mates are calling." Connie nodded sadly. They swapped numbers, and then kissed each other good bye. I looked away, ew.

"You two are so cute together!" Verity said. Connie smiled, "Not as cute as you and Avi, and I haven't even seen you two together yet!" She smiled. "Well they're in the studio all day today, and we haven't met Kirstie yet, but I'm sure we can arrange to hang out or something." Connie smiled, and they hugged, "Thank you for everything." she said. Verity smiled, "Anytime." (I'm crying again)

"So, what should we do today?" I asked them. "Explore!" Verity said. Connie nodded, "Yes! but I need to get ready." she said, getting up and walking to her room. Verity looked at me, "We need to properly get a job soon, because otherwise we are going to be bankrupt." I nodded. "I want to be a cameraman, I've nearly got all I need" I said, "I know, and I want to do music, I wonder if I can borrow PTX's studio?" She said looking hopeful. I nodded frantically, "You need to ask them!" I said. "I will, don't worry."
"I wonder what Connie wants to do?" I said. Verity shrugged, "no idea."

"Ok let's go!" Connie said, walking towards us. We jumped up and grabbed some stuff, and then headed out.

~~~

Verity's POV

"Look at these!" I said, examining all the clothes in the shop we'd found ourself in. Lucy sighed, "Really guys! Seriously get out of the underwear section!" She said. Connie laughed and moved on. "Wait, I want these!" I said. I held the matching bra and underwear set up to myself, "What do you think?" Lucy face palmed. "Why!" she said. I giggled, "because."