𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 - 𝙖 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙚

you sat as time flew by. no thoughts running through your mind but sheer horror. the only emotion you could feel was scared. other than that, you were emotionless. you hadn't eaten since last night, and had no motiviation to get off the couch and eat.

the smell of the soup was filling up the room, and it was smelly. making you hold your nose for a little but giving up when you run out of air and can't breathe properly.
you couldn't breathe out of your mouth as your breath was shaky from you crying. all your body could do was produce tears.

you had given up on the thought that they'd return. it was either, they died in that game they went to go to, or they just didn't come back for you. or perhaps something came up, like an argument and they all split up; going different ways.
you exhaled. your stomach was growling or maybe even screaming at you to eat.
you glance over at the overflowing bags of supplies, debating whether you should grab something or not. then it hits you. those supplies, the meaning they were for.

the determination your friends had to get to the beach... you screamed in anger and rolled over on the side your bullet wound was at, making the pain even more unbearable then it already was.
it was fate.

you grumble and sit up, close to crying in pain. you were weak due to the wound and hungry. if someone entered the mall and tried to kill you, you'd die. in your state you wouldn't be able to fight.

you struggled off the couch and fell straight to your knees. "damn it," you swore.
you sat up, anger flooding your body now instead of sadness.
you lifted your arm up and smashed at the wall, leaving multiple holes. you punched until both of your hands were stained with brusies and blood staining those bruises. as you leaned down on the wall, your stomach continues to growl, reminding you that you haven't eaten.

your body is heavy as you drag yourself over to the table where your bowl sits. the unfinished bowl of vegetables. gagging at it's horrid stench, you turn your face to the side. "this is gross.. i don't even know if i can swallow it." you complain, holding the spoon full of veggies in your trembling hands.

gulping down your fear of veggies, you shove the spoon in your mouth and force yourself to swallow.
you fling the spoon back into the bowl and dig through the bags, hoping for something better to eat. as picky as an eater you were, you had really high doubts that there was nothing good to eat.

but, your hands stopped on a box filled with cookies. did you actually put this into the bag without noticing? you practically drooled and immediately dug into the box, eating half the cookies.
you wiped your mouth as you were satisfied and full.
unsure on what to do now, and since you didn't want to stay in a time of depression, you had to get up in moving. in this time you had to avoid depression and the heaviness just to survive.

you rammed into the wall the middle you tried to stand up, your body moving sideways instead of straight.
you hunched over and made way out of the shop, ramming into multiple things. you walked as if you were drunk, but really just unable to walk due to the wound and all the other things piled up.

"this is so annoying." you stopped walking for a second to lean over the railing and look at the lower level of the mall. suddenly, there was a figure in the mall, walking by in the first level, making their way to the second level.
you immediately searched your pockets for the dagger and got it out, a gasp escaping your mouth.

you had assumed you were the only one here. you immediately grew defensive and ran back into your base despite the stinging pain in your waist.
falling backwardson your couch, you shifted upwards. fear flooded your vision.
had someone come here to kill you?

you blinked, body trembling. there were so many possibilities. it could even be one of your friends, but you didn't want to call out and let your presence known.