𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 - 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙔 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙈𝙀

i wrote this while my friend was snoring really loudly next to me

you woke up with chishiya's jacket atop your body. you figured out right away because of how warm you were. when you were dozing off, trying to sleep last night, you were freezing. below temperatures, it was indeed. you shivered at the thought, your body no longer producing such warmth at that shiver.

fear shot through your figure instantly. you thought the worst situation instead of positive immediately. standing up, you fretted. did he leave you once more?

you groaned, feeling more anger than fear. "chishiya?!" you yelled, holding back a huff of annoyance.

a soft groan filled the room. you glanced over and let out a large sigh of relief.
false alarm.

chishiya was looking up at you, startled but only at the least. with only one of his eyes open, you assumed he must've been sleeping at the time your slumber had ended.

you sat back down and apologized half-heartedly to his figure, which was dozing off into a soft slumber once more. "sorry, chishiya. i thought you left again."

chishiya mumbled something quietly, before raising his tone of voice to speak to you. "i was just sleeping." he reassured with a spit of annoyance, closing his eyes again.

you tilted your head upwards and stretched. "why'd you wrap your jacket around me?" you looked down at chishiya's jacket. it barely even looked a shade of bright white as it was covered in dirt and many other minerals you couldn't name.

chishiya opened his eyes again. he looked up and down, a soft sigh escaping from his lips. "you were trembling as you slept. it kept me wide awake and was getting on my nerves, so i gave you it. you eventually stopped."

was this his way of being... nice..?

he continued, "i can understand your trembling. it had to of been below temperatures last night."

you smiled. it was considerate yet not considerate at the same time if you thought about it hard enough. "i see. i thought it was because you were leaving."

chishiya scoffs, and a smile curls on his face. "nah. i didn't have any intention to leave. if i was leaving, i probably would've left you something. . . . or gave you a farewell kiss."

you stopped. "what? you felt your face burn up. before you could shoot a glance at him, chishiya had went back to sleep.
you shook your head in annoyance.

"you're so.. weird." you eyed him.

you wouldn't understand him. you leaned your head on the wall, tilting it sideways.

you had spent time listening to the tap of your own foot, or the soft snores that escaped chishiya's mouth. you could've never guessed he of all people were a snorer.

you let out a soft mumble, and stood outside to take a stretch. still wearing chishiya's jacket, the heat that radiated from the sun and just in general, was enough to make you begin to sweat from the top of your forehead. you wiped the drops that fell from forehead to cheek, parting your lips to grumble.

a soft chuckle echoed from behind you. without an assumption or a guess with no thought, you knew who was there. "you're awake now?" you tilted your head to an angle-30 degrees left, as you moved your head back to look at chishiya.

he simply hummed in response, holding his hand on his hip.

you let out a sigh, and fully moved yourself to look at him head-on. "what are your plans? another game?" you uttered.