𝙎𝙄𝙓 - 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙

you yawned, blinking desperately as you rose up on the couch.
you stretched your arms, and stood up to stretch your lower body.
immense pain filled through your body, and you winced. you squinted your eyes and sat back down.

lifting up your jacket, your wound was wrapped up in bandages. your friends must've tended to it as you were resting up.

shibuki turned the corner and waved a greeting walking over. "goodmorning, y/n. i tended to your wound last night. it's severe but i wouldn't worry too much about it. just be lucky you're alive." she smiled.

you nodded your head.
"you were only resting for an hour or so. come with us, we're over here chatting. we just tended to karube's wound." shibuki offered a hand, which you took. she helped you over to where the group was sitting.

"how are you feeling?" chota asked.
"better, still painful." you smiled.

you received a greeting from karube and arisu. on the table was a walkie talkie.

"karube found this when fighting the one tagger. apparently somebody radioed in about 'the beach.'" arisu explained.
"if we get to the beach place, we might be able to find something surely." karube reasoned.

shibuki entered the conversation. "like where everyone went?" she asked.
you leaned over on the bed, sitting next to chota, grimicing in pain. you still listened in to the conversation. you knew this wound was going to weigh you down by a lot.

arisu shifted over and faced you, raising his eyebrows in concern. you waved your hand, telling him to continue to listen to the conversation.
"maybe there's some kind of evacuation shelter." karube said. "perhaps everyone's there,"

arisu walked over, taking a seat. "the closest beaches to us are in Shonan, Iu and Ito right?" he questioned.
karube grabbed hold of the walkie talkie and held it close to his ear.

"they're so far.." chota complained. karube, who was tinkering with the walkie talkie, replied. "we can reach them in time."

you nodded your head. "i believe if we try, we can make it there together."

"so, should we try going?" arisu asked.
"of course! this 'beach' could answer a ton of questions or could be an escape!" you interfere.

karube points at the walkie talkie. "i agree. but, my vote is for now, we trust whoever this is."

shibuki looks over at chota, then to you. "and how are they supposed to go? they can barely walk."
arisu exhaled. "good point,"
"three out of the five of us here are injured. we'd struggle even making it a mile, more like half." you said, that belief you had earlier slowly fading.

shibuki nodded and continued. "chota and i.. our visas expire today. we have no choice but to play the next game."
you gave a glance over to their fearful faces.

"we'll win the game today and extend the visas." karube nodded confidently. "after that, we'll go search for the beach."

"someone should stay back." arisu said, and moved his gaze over to you. "y/n. you stay behind."

taken aback, your eyes widened. "why me?" you sighed.
"well, we need someone to watch our base and gather plenty of supplies for our journey after the game. also, take notice of your wound." he informed.

you shook your head, still not agreeing. not in the mood for arguing back, you nodded. "fine. very well, i'll gather us supplies and keep a look out. you all better come back!" you teased.
they smiled playfully.

the five of you enlarged into a group hug.

"anywho, i'll go to the beach no matter what circumstance. don't doubt me!" he places a hand on his chest, full of determination.
you smiled at his figure full of confidence, wishing you had it in that moment.