𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙎𝙄𝙓 - 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙩2

you gulped down your fears and stood infront of urumi and her gang.

shaking your head, you replied. "i'm alright. thank you." you dipped your head, intending for the conversation to be split in the same moment, but your guess was otherwise.

"wouldn't a bit of help be nice? you're doing too much to guess your symbol.. we wouldn't mind helping.." urumi speaks.

"like i said, i'm alright." you nodded.

"very well.." urumi stops. as you turn your back ot her, you could feel her and her group members staring at you with flames blazing in their eyes.

you exhaled softly, holding a tight grasp onto your cookies along with chishiya's.
as you walked up the stairs, you met him mid-way.

he stopped where you were standing, and raised his eyebrows. "her gang asked you something, i assume?" he pointed to your agitated face and straight posture.

your posture was always slumped down unless on high alert or on edge.

"they think i'm the jack of hearts." you spoke to chishiya, it was just a mere suspicion but it was most likely what they were thinking.

he shook it off. "don't worry about it."

you took notice of his words, giving him a curt nod. you then held out the yellow bag of cookies/biscuits to chishiya.

he took them into his own hands, looking at them.

"are you going down?" you asked, nodding your head to the stairs.
"i originally planned to since i was off to go look for you. but now i have no reason to go down." he turned around and stalked back up the stairs. you followed him.

to your surprise, urumi's group was back up and were crowding an area. they all leaned in close and their eyes were locked on the same person.

"might as well get a look." you heard chishiya mutter under his exasperated breath. "i have a suspicion they're planning to lie."

you tapped your foot, agreeing with him. urumi seemed anything but trustworthy, and could use many acts of manipulation as all her group members were there for survival, and didn't once think about betrayal.

you followed chishiya but kept a fair distance from him as you leaned on the wall opposite to him.
you tried your best to listen in.

to no surprise, it was inaudible.

chishiya crosses his arms, his eyebrows raising slightly as you watch him listen in. he looks away, and over to the direction of the serial killer, banda, and his companion.

banda seemed to stare back at him. his eyes narrowed and filled with coldness.

no words are said, but they must be on the same page.

you nodded slowly with little understanding. you decided that..
you really didn't know who the jack was.

you had guesses for urumi, but you assumed she was just the manipulator who would help boost the game.

for now, the jack could be well hidden in the crowd.

you decided that you were going to choose a few people and observe them thoroughly each game.
you'd share your strategy with chishiya, since he was full of knowledge, as it seemed, and grab his opinion on it.

chishiya tilts his head.

awhile after, everyone starts moving downstairs. chishiya breaks eye contact and glances over to you.

"let's follow them."

you nodded, walking up beside him.

"did you find anything out?" you asked him.