𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 ☆ 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨

you listened to the familiar chime of the announcer.
you sighed, ready but also not ready.

you gazed to the crowd, where most stood with there heads down, or had a confused face striken on them.

𝘿𝙄𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙐𝙇𝙏𝙔 𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙇: 𝙅𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙊𝙁 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙎

instead of speaking out loud, you seemed to agree, just yourself, speaking inside your head was better.

𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀: 𝙎𝙊𝙇𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏

as it was a heart game, anyone could betray your trust in the matter of seconds.
you eyed chishiya, slowly narrowing them.

even chishiya.

you swayed your head side to side. you kept pushing the hood on your jacket up since it was close to falling down.

𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙀𝙎: 𝙂𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙍𝘿 𝙎𝙐𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙊𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙇𝘼𝙍
𝙃𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍, 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙈𝘼𝙔 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙇𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙔𝙈𝘽𝙊𝙇 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁.

so.. this is where the betray part of a hearts game comes in.
you could lie to someone... give them the wrong symbol..

you watched as a woman held her hands on her collar, attempting to do something you couldn't quite get.
"i can't see anything.." she mumbles while struggling.

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙋𝙀𝙍 𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿.
𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙏𝙀𝙎, 𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝘼𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙎𝙔𝙈𝘽𝙊𝙇.

"cell.." you huffed.
lights buzzed as they lit up in the distance.
from what you assumed, the cells were located in there. you lifted up your head to get a better look.

𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝙎𝙔𝙈𝘽𝙊𝙇, 𝙄𝙏 𝙄𝙎 𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍.
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙇𝘼𝙍 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙇𝙊𝘿𝙀, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝘿𝙄𝙀.

you scoffed. don't you die in every game? what's the point of putting that out there. "game over," in this world, is terms for "death."

𝘼𝘿𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔, 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙈𝙄𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙎 𝙕𝙀𝙍𝙊, 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙔𝙈𝘽𝙊𝙇 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙇𝘼𝙍 𝙒𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙍𝙀𝙎𝙀𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿.

"wait a sec," someone speaks up.
"so that means we just have to ask eachother what our symbols are!" he exclaimed.

yeah, i don't think it'll work out all positively..

"that's easy, huh?" the guy turns to face chishiya.
you decided to listen in, not having anything else to do but listen.

"i'm not sure." he said, shifting to face forward. "they haven't told us what the conditions to clear this are yet."

you sighed, you wondered how you'd get around trying to figure out your symbol without asking anyone.
in all truth, you didn't want to ask chishiya either.

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙇𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙔 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘾𝘼𝙉 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙀𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙔𝙀𝙍𝙎. 𝘽𝙀 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙊𝙋𝙋𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙉𝙏, 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙅𝘼𝘾𝙆 𝙊𝙁 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙎, 𝙃𝘼𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙔 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙀𝘿 𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙔𝙊𝙐