𝙎𝙄𝙓𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 - 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨

(( A/N : hi this is most likely a corny chapter since i cant... write fights. so just imagine a fight to the best of ur ability!!! if you have any recommendations for change lemme know😍 try to enjoy this chapter!!! ))

the two militants flung to different sides as you shoved them.
hitting the edge of a wall, you quickly tied up your hair before they could make a move.
it was best if you tied it up in a high ponytail, it'd keep the hair out of your face.

tilting your head up, you held out your hands and clenched your right to make a fist, and left the other hand for blocking incoming attacks. there, you formed a fighting position.
you examined your enemies quickly.

one had already been injured in a previous brawl. you assumed by someone they had killed. you gazed over the wound and agreed you'd start by attacking them.
"going to fight with your bare hands?" the injured one taunts.

"going to fight with an injured knee?" you retaliate.
you watch them grow silent, and thinking it's your only and perfect chance to grab hold of their jittery figure, you fling yourself forward onto them. they immediately shoot a bullet, which you dodge by switching sides. you fought at them with your fists, moving quickly from hand to hand. you watched them dodge the attacks until you finally managed to hit them in the cheekbone.
moving your fist downwards, you grabbed hold of them by the arm and shoved them to the wall. there, you latched onto them and attempted to disarm them. you completely caged them so they couldn't break free.

the other opponent across the room stood frozen, clearly unsure on what to do.

their grip was strong on the gun as you struggled to even reach it. they were taller than you. you'd have to loosen their grip somehow, and you knew what to do.
go for the weakpoints you pointed out.

you shoved your elbow into their throat as you struggled past bullets they frantically shot.
you managed to grab hold of the gun as they struggled free. you held down on the part you held the gun, trying to shove it out of their hands.
you then moved your elbow off their throat and used two hands to grab it, keeping them pinned down with your leg kicking at the injured knee.

their grip loosened as you could tell the kick to the knee had weakened them, making the gun slip into your hands as they released their grip.
they shoved you off, screaming in pain as you stopped yourself from falling.
exhaling, you fixed your position. now, you kept your legs close to eachother and used both hands to aim. you held up the gun towards them. they were hunched on the floor, moaning in pain.

they were weak, for militants. but they had the confidence to kill. the gun trembled in your hand.
pointing the gun at his chest, you shot it.
you quickly moved your head away from the blood, you then looked to the other opponent.

fear was written on their face.
you cracked your knuckles and placed the gun on the floor, kicking it aside. you watched it fly to the corner of the room.

you calmed yourself, breathing slowly. you concentrated on them and waited for them to shoot as it was pointed to you. you noticed as they pulled the trigger, no bullets came out. they had no ammo.

so, they flipped the gun around. they charged forward at you, and you moved your fist into a straight hand. they were going to hit you with the gun.
you watched as the gun smacked against your hand, using it as a shield. it hurt as it hit.

wincing in pain, you switched to your right hand which was in the form of a fist.
you hit them in the chin, watching them fling backwards a fewsteps.

charging back over, they slam you to the wall where the injured, now dead, dude was.

you watched as you shifted over right to the corner to dodge their attacks. you managed to grab hold of the gun during one of their blows and kicked them in the stomach. they fell backwards, the gun flying out of their hands. once they stood back up, you could tell they had been injured.