𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 - 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

you woke up, your hands covered with small tints of red. you sighed in annoyance, really wondering if you were just going crazy. luckily you didn't wake up with sweat, or any signs of sweating over the night.

as this place already was, it would be easy to go crazy here. you wouldn't be surprised if you were crazy.
but there's a doctor here. two.

you thought it was time to pay a visit to someone.
you could guess where she was. mira.
she spent most her times in places secluded from others, so you made way to the rooftop.

you rushed up. there she was. standing up tall, but slunched a tad. staring at the sky she was.
"mira..." you spoke with a gaspless breath.

she turns, waving her hand. "hello, y/n. have you been keeping in well?" she walks over, now only few inches from eachothers faces.
"i think i'm going crazy. i woke up, my hands covered in blood." you held the fronts of your hands out for her to see.

she furrowed her eyebrows, taking hold of your hand. "well, isn't that something?" she smirked.
"you didn't dream of anything specific, right?"

"no. i swear." you said.
mira seems puzzled herself. "that's a new topic for me to hear. you could be going crazy, sure. or maybe you're lucid dreaming and... you do something that you wouldn't do while awake." she tilts her head.

"i.. perhaps." you nodded.
"today feels off, doesn't it?" a smile tugs on mira's lips. "as if... something fatal will happen to this place entirely."

"it's seemed too....laidback here, so i get what you mean." you replied.
"correct. i also have a good feeling an executive will disappear." mira overshared.

"i have an idea who your thinking. let's just wait and see what happens today. thanks for the help, mira. i have to go find someone else now." you waved.
"a pleasure helping. come back if you need any help.." she smiled

you turned, nodding your head in response. walking down the stairs, you had realized you had to get something for your hands,
you grumbled, feeling as if you were hung over but not at all.
you never really drank. only with friends on occasion.

you leaned over the railing, groaning in pain.
"did something happen?" a voice echoed from behind. a voice belonging to none other then chishiya.

"no. not really. i just went to go get some information from someone on something i was puzzled about." you replied.

chishiya walked over beside you. "was it about the borderlands?"
"not at all." you said.

"do you have bandages in your room? bandages as in i can wrap them around these." you showed your scratched up knuckles along with your blood stained hand.
chishiya blinked, thinking. "yeah. stay here." he walked away, to come back with bandages.

he hands them to you. "there you go."
as you wrap them around your hands, he asked you. "did you get into a fight?"

"no, i think i'm just going crazy. i woke up with these." you replied in full honesty.
"that's not possible." he replied, confused himself.

"it.. is." you said with a smile.
"i have something to take care of. kuina and your two friends will be with me so you'll be on your own. if something pops up, i'll come for you." he walked away right after.

you exhaled.
alone again.
you were tired, not to mention. you were always tired now, never getting enough sleep.
restless, you were.

you rubbed your eyes and leaned down to sit on the floor, chilling by the railing. you had nothing else to do, so you listened to the chatter of other people. enjoying what could be their final moments.
in this situation, all your friends were extremely tense and a struggle to hang out with. could they be secretly planning something, yes, made it all worse.