𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 - 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙

Authors Note: heyo everyone !! 🫶🏻 the support i've been getting is insane, thank u all so much!! 💞 i love reading the comments you guys leave on my chapters and smiling 🙁❤️
enjoy this chapter ! we're getting close to the end of s1 and i'm thinking of writing s2 :)
daylight savings messed me up so bad
— —

it had been a few days now, and your wound was healing over time.

as a reward, you went out to grab some new clothes along with usagi and arisu the day after you escape the beach.
you wore a crop-top so you'd be able to rewrap the bandages, making it easier. you kept the gray sweats on since they were comfortable.

rolling down your hair, you shook it out. grunting, you bent down on the bandage wrap trying to wrip it off.

"y/n, come look at this." arisu said, sitting down on a ledge as usagi leaned in.
he held up a phone, playing a video.

you stood behind them and squinted your eyes as you realized the familiar faces.
a game master and the dealer. asahi and momoka.

you hummed and leaned in. "interesting. they had the power to record themselves..?" you questioned.
"i suppose so." usagi replied.

arisu skimmed through the video and stopped as they entered a subway station.
"wait a second.." he kept watching, eyes glued to the video.
you watched as they would explore the underground, following a path that led to a door. opening the door, the two reached a building.
inside the building filled people partying and cheering. the video switched to a depressing scene shortly after.

gasping, you watched as arisu paused it. "i get it.."
"this place.. is where all the game masters are." arisu realized.
usagi's eyes widened. "then we should go, right?"

"of course. we still have plenty of answers." you turned around, facing the other side as usagi and arisu continued to watch.

you bit down on your lip, thinking. just where would that subway station be..?
trailing around in circles, you stopped and pointed north. you nodded slowly. "we'll have to go north."

"north?" arisu flipped off the phone and placed it in his pocket. "why north?" he and usagi made way over.
"it's just.. i swear, somewhere north.. i've seen it." you sighed.

"then we'll go north. i trust your intel." usagi smiled.
you returned a smile back, still confused. "so.. this place.. has all the gamemasters?"

"i think so. you saw all of them in the video, right? before the clip switched." arisu said.
you nodded.
"they looked like gamemasters. a big headquarters and on those screens were games." he continued.

"..right." you hummed.
"i think we should start making our way there soon, right? after we get something to eat."
"yeah." you nodded.

you felt uneasy, as something didn't feel right. you weren't positive what you would find there would be good. but, you were curious and were tempted to go more than ever.

"i'll go look for some food in stores." you said. "i also need some time to prepare. something feels wrong."
usagi steps forward. "in what way?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"the building in the subway station. i just don't know what we will find there will even help us. but we should still go regardless." you looked back, moving a few steps forward.

"i see." arisu hummed.
"come back safely!" usagi waved. "don't die.." arisu chuckled.

you smiled.
making way out from the place you guys were settled at, you scanned the area.
you managed to spot a small store on the side. you walked right through the door as the glass was shattered. keeping away from the glass shards on the floor, you stalked through the aisles.