Silent treatment

Y/N POV

Miguel and I have been giving each other the silent treatment for the whole day,we got into an argument last night and I made him sleep on the couch.The argument wasn't really a big deal but since we both like being dramatic and extra it's a big deal to us,

He was playing video games in the living room while I was in the kitchen making food,He will shout here and there to the boys in the mic.I finished making his plate before sighing and walking over to him with his plate.

I put it on the mini table that he has infront of him for food,he then looked up at me while I gave him a glare before walking back to the kitchen to make myself a plate to eat.

I sat on the couch behind the gaming chair miguel was sitting in and ate while watching him play,miguel turned his head and looked at me eating while I glared at him before looking back at the screen.

"I'm gonna get on later guys..shut up bye" he said before leaving the game and taking off his headset,he went on Netflix and put our show on that we love to watch while eating or to chill.

It's obvious that we still care for each other when we're mad,he didn't come to the couch or anything he ate in his gaming chair at his mini table.

Once we finished,I got up with my plate and grabbed his to the kitchen to wash them.I heard miguel pick up his headset and get back on the game with the guys,I sighed while putting the plates back where they belong.

After,I walked upstairs to our room and laid in our bed.I will hear shouts from miguel getting mad at the game or the guys,I will just ignore him.

I kept scrolling on tiktok then jumping from app to app bored as ever,My eyes then got heavy as I rested them.

MIGUEL POV

it was 1am,I finally said goodnight to the boys before getting off.I looked around and noticed I was the only one downstairs,y/n and I have been really petty towards each other.

I hate how dramatic we are,I missed her.I turned off the lights from downstairs before going upstairs,I walked into our bedroom finding her in bed knocked out.

I turned off the light of the room before crawling in bed,I know she made me sleep on the couch but I no longer wanted to be away from her.I wrapped my arm over her waist and pulled her closer to me so I can hold her,

"I'm sorry" I whispered,she then flipped around to face me.I felt her kiss my cheek before putting her head against my chest which comforts me,she wrapped her legs around my torso.

I heard light snores coming from her which relaxed me and caused me to close my eyes.

It's alright tbh,