The new kid

Y/N POV

We were told by our teacher that there's going to be a new student,I didn't really pay attention to it cause it wasn't a big thing for me.I was on my phone scrolling through tiktok while the teacher was talking about things that really weren't important before the door opened,the teacher then cleared her throat knowing who it was.

"Oh guys this is the new student I told you guys yesterday,what's your name?" I heard her say,I look up and immediately noticed how pretty he was.He was wearing a simple t-shirt that was matching the hat,I could tell he had long hair based on his low ponytail.

"Miguel cazarez mora" he said

"Oh long name" she chuckled,I cringed at her.Her voice was annoying and she just pissed me off so I didn't really see eye to eye with her,

He just nodded looking annoyed, "well you can sit in any of the seats that are available,I still need to do a seating chart" she told him,he nodded looking around before walking.

He then looked past me but quickly laid his eyes back on me,he noticed a seat in-front of me that wasn't taken.

He walked towards the seat while still having his eyes on me,I gave him a light smile.I don't really get interested in guys cause they aren't my type or just don't like the way they carry themselves,so I don't bother to look at them but miguel is actually handsome so I couldn't help myself.

"Hi" he said with a grin after sitting down,normally the kids that already been here will speak to the new kid first but I guess he doesn't mind making conversation.

"Hi" I said matching his energy,he has a pretty smile.

"I'm mikey,yours?" He asked starting to turn his body facing me,he's getting interested which was kinda making me nervous.Is he a player or a lover?

"I'm y/n"

"That matches you" he said,his voice didn't sound like a player his voice was more normal and smooth.He didn't sound like he was trying to make moves,he just sounded like he wants to make friends and I can be.

"Really? Miguel matches you too" I told him,he chuckled

"I hope you don't mind me sitting here,if your best friend sits here or anything I can move"

"Oh no,nobody sits there actually and I don't have a best friend" I chuckled after

"How come?"

"Just don't really trust anybody and people annoy me,"I told him,he nodded like if he was impressed

"I actually think that same way..I never met someone who thinks like that" he said,I agreed

"Yeah I know,me neither..do you want to sit with me during lunch?" I asked him,I'm bold I'm bold I'm bold I'm bold..since when??

"Yeah I would love to"

TIME SKIP TO FEW WEKS

Mikey and I have gotten close,we have gotten to know each other and realized we are basically the same.He's honestly the main person I talk to in school,during lunch it's only him and I.

The girls who had a crush on him didn't really knew why he would hang with me only,I'm actually the only girl he's spoken to since he got here.He already has some guy friends.

I walked to my locker to get my English book since that's the class I have next,I opened my locker and started going through my other stuff that was probably blocking it.

"Hey y/n" I heard behind me,I turned my head seeing Miguel

"Hey Mikey what's up" I said looking back at my locker continue to go through my stuff,

"I actually wanted to ask you something" he said,he sounded serious causing me to stop what I'm doing and turn my body to face him.

"Everything okay?" I asked

"No everything is fine-well hopefully after I ask you my question"

"Just ask" i said laughing

"Would you or do you-no would you-actually no"

"Mikey relax and just say it",he was nervous I can tell I analyzed him,he kept looking down at his shoes then up at me.He tilted his head a bit then slowly nod with a smirk like if he actually got it.

"Can I take you out on Friday?" He asked confidently,permission..I like permission (we all do)

My lips formed into a smile, "tell me why do you want to?" I said boldly,

He played with the strap of my bag then pulled it to pull me a bit closer to him, "you know why" he whispered

Woah woah anyways what y'all got plans for the weekend?

Fact:I like guys with long hair (my bf has long hair so I'm lucky🫢) what's your type? I'm nosy and I like to talk with you guys