Co-worker

Y/N POV

I've been working at Walmart since it's a good job for minors and it's the closest to my house,there's some workers here that are my age or around my age but mostly there's some adults in their early twenties.

I like to work night shift better even thought I've heard scary stories working at night I still think it's better,there's less people and it's easy for me.

There's at least 2-3 workers who work on the night shift as well,one of them is also my age.We don't really talk to each other,but he's good looking and he's always focused on his tasks.

He's one of those guys who chews gum and does their work quickly to move onto the next,I guess to kinda show off.The first thing I noticed about him was his hair then his eyes,I know he's also Hispanic since I heard him help a customer who only spoke Spanish.

I was walking around to see if there was people in aisles that needed help or if there were items that needed to get stocked,I went to an aisle where it was mostly ketchup,ranch,mustard etc.

I noticed him stocking up,he had his usual hat on but this time he had it on backwards while chewing his gum like always.He turned his head towards my direction and locked eyes with me before smirking,

"Need help to reach something?" He asked,

"No just checking aisles,need help stocking?" I asked with the same smirk,he chuckled before placing an item in place.

"Don't worry about me.." he paused before looking down at my chest, "y/n" he said.I realized he read my name tag so I then looked at his.

"Okay miguel,well if you need help come find me" I told him,he lightly smiled at me before I walked away to check another aisle.

TIME SKIP

I was doing cashier to a few late customers that needed last minute things,I looked up as the customer paid while miguel was at the exit door waiting for receipts so they can see if the customers stolen or not.

I found him already staring,I didn't look away which cause us to have eye contact for a good amount of 3 mins.he started smiling looking down,that's the power I have.I made him look away first,

I finished the customer and they made their way to miguel,that's actually the last customer we had.I went to the back to grab my stuff and take off the vest,miguel walked in to do the same.

We didn't say anything,just silence.I put my purse over my shoulder before walking out.I walked out of the store and continued to walk since I don't drive yet,

"Hey!" I heard behind me,I turned and saw miguel walking towards me with his jacket now on.

"I can give you a ride if you want" he said,I smiled

"If this is your way telling me you can drive and I can't then congratulations" I laughed,he chuckled

"Yeah but also because I don't want you walking alone at night,there's weirdos out there that will do anything for a pretty girl's attention" he told me,I raised my eyebrows

"You think I'm pretty?" I asked,he nervously laughed while looking down at his shoes.

"I think you're absolutely beautiful" he said finally looking up at me,I felt my cheeks burn up. "Which is a problem so that's why I'm asking to give you a ride"

"Would you give me a ride from now on?" I asked,he showed me a grin.how cute.

"I'll give you whatever you want y/n" he said getting closer inches from my face,He raised his hand to caress my cheek. "You just have to say the word and I'm yours" he said with chuckle

I slowly moved his hand away, "I'm not that easy" I told him "you'll have to work harder than that"my hand that pushed his away was actually holding onto it so I took advantage and started walking away dragging him with me which made him melt seeing he found a girl that he was so interested in so he made a satisfied face while bending down a bit to show he's weak in the knees while following me.

"Oh pleaseeee" he begged while letting me drag him along to his car..

Should I do a pt 2?🫢 we love a man that begs for us.

Fact: I don't like overly nice people,it gives me fake vibes.You kinda have to be a little bit of a bitch to be cool with me😭

Are you single?😏 if not don't worry,life isn't about relationships just reach your goals and dreams and you can do whatever you want.