Meeting

Y/N POV

Mason,Maddy and miguel announced that they were going to horror nights and they wouldn't mind supporters going to see them,I got excited since I live near the event.

I begged my mom to get us a ticket and she obeyed seeing how much I loved miguel,I was freaking out on what outfit to wear cause I wanted to look good for myself even though I kinda wanted to look good for miguel as well.

I know he probably wouldn't even care but you never know,I didn't want to overdo it with the outfit so I picked out a decent one.After I finished getting dressed I added the finishing touches to my appearance,

I grabbed my bag and head downstairs to meet with my mom who was waiting for me, "you ready?" She asked.

I nodded before we head out,I was getting nervous as my mom drove us there.I was imaging how I am going to greet them,I was more nervous to meet miguel since I always found him attractive and kinda had a crush on the guy but almost all of the supporters have a crush on him.

We finally made it there,as my mom and I hop out the car I started picking the skin of my nails,they posted that they were already here.

My mom and I walked into the park,I was already looking around to see if I can see the trio or at least one of them,of course we also came for the rides.

My mom saw a ride that she liked and wanted us to go on it,since I didn't see the trio I gave up and went with her.We were in line for the ride,I notice some girls walking around looking for someone so I was guessing they are also supporters.

Finally,we were able to get on the ride after waiting for a while.My mom and I got on and quickly buckled our seatbelts,the worker came around to make sure we were tight and ready to go.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked

"Obviously,I got this from you" I told her before we laughed together,

"Hey can you make sure i'm good to go again?" I heard someone shout,that voice sounded familiar I just couldn't think who it was though.

"Mason relax" that was Maddy! So then the person before was Mason,is Miguel with them??

"No! Cause what if I fly off?" Mason said,holy shit I looked at my mom with my eyes wide and she already knew who those voices were.

"Dude you're not gonna fall"

That was miguel fucking cazarez mora..

My jaw dropped as my mom started smiling,the worker threw the thumbs up before pressing the button for us to go.

"Oh my god ma they're on this ride" I whispered to her

"I know maybe we can catch up to them after the ride" she said,I nodded before we were dragged into darkness.As there were drops I can hear the trio screaming as I screamed as well,my mom took it like a champ as she always does.

The ride was officially over,my mom and I quickly jumped off the ride and looked everywhere for the trio.We couldn't see them so I started growing in frustration,

My mom tried to calm me down and I tried since it's crazy to get mad at this but these were the people I adored, "I think they left ma" I said to her,she put her hand on my shoulder to comfort me as we walked out.

We left the area of the ride I continued to look to see if they were near,nothing...I just accepted it and told my mom let's go on another ride,she got excited as we looked around.

We found one we both liked,we got in line for it and it wasn't a long wait thankfully so we was able to get on the ride fast.We got on the ride and waited for everyone to be set,the worker did his job to check we were good.