Insecure

Y/N POV

I love shopping online or shopping in general,I got more interested in clothes but I'm very picky with them cause I like to dress my body type or I'm gonna keep overthinking.

I order two dresses,a jumpsuit and a new top.It got here today,I grabbed the package I gotten before running upstairs seeing my boyfriend was in bed on his phone. "Babe it's here!" I shouted

"Oh the clothes you ordered?" He asked,I nodded before ripping it out and pouring them out. "Try them on for me?" I smiled and nodded before giving him a peck on the lips.

I went to the bathroom with the clothes,I tried the top on first as I just wore my pj pants.I walked out the bathroom excited, "look!" I said with a smile,

Miguel looked up from his phone as he smirked, "that's a cute shirt" he said,

"I know right! I love it" I checked myself in the mirror that we have in our room,I walk back into my bathroom to change into one of the dresses.

I walk back out to see Miguel waiting on me,his eyes widen. "I like it,that's really nice on you" I smiled at him before looking at myself  in the mirror,I then walked back into the bathroom to put on the other dress.

I walk out and saw Miguel sitting on the edge of the bed waiting on me, "that's really nice on you baby" he told me

"Thanks babe I like this one a lot" I looked at myself in the mirror turning a little bit to see how I look from the back.I started looking at my stomach before sucking the chubby I had in,Miguel took notice and looked confused.

I walked back into the bathroom to put on the jumpsuit which was the last thing,I walked out and looked at myself in the mirror.The jumpsuit was a little tight around areas,you can see my stomach which was kinda a bummer to me,

"Mi amor..you okay?" He asked me,I continue to look at myself in the mirror.I heard the bed move before Miguel walked towards me,he stood behind me to look at me through the mirror.

I didn't say anything I just kept looking at areas I didn't like about myself,once I placed my hand on my stomach Miguel knew what I was thinking about.

I always told him I  felt fat and at first he will say I wasn't and comfort me now he will get mad at me for even thinking about it.

"I know what your thinking" he said as he walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "you look beautiful in everything..I love every part of you mi vida,"

"Are you sure?" I said in a low tone

"Baby I'm positive,I don't care how you look.I love this part the most" he said as he put his hand on where my heart should be, "this is what made me fall in love with you,your looks are just a bonus" I chuckled as I turned around to face him and looked up at him.

"I love you" I said as I placed my hands on his face,he then leaned to kiss me.

" I love you more"

DID YALL SEE MIGUEL'S NEW PHOTOS?