Jealousy

Y/N POV

I was with my group of friends in one of their house,As usual we talk,joke and just hang out.We were at mason's house hanging out in his basement,the basement wasn't creepy or dirty it was clean and there was a couch that we usually sit on and two-three chairs around it with a Tv in the front. (Imagine the basement from that 70s show)

I always sat on the couch with Maddy next to me and Mason beside her as brady sat in his own seat just like tristan,Miguel mostly liked to stand.

"I'm boreddd" Brady whined,

"We all are,and I'm hungry" Mason said,

"Yeah I'm hungry too,can we order food?" I asked,Mason nodded and pulled out his phone.

"Sure what do you want to eat?" He asked

"Uhh-

"Why you only asking her? I'm hungry too?" Miguel said, "is anyone else hungry?"

"Eh not real-

Tristan started but Miguel gave him a glare, "uh yeah I'm starving" tris said

I looked at miguel confused, "uh okay,what do you guys wanna eat?" Mason asked

"Pizza?" Miguel said

"I'm down for some pizza" I said,Tris nodded along.

"Alright pizza it is," he said while getting up and going to a corner to call and order while miguel took his seat.

"I gotta pee" Maddy said getting up and going upstairs leaving miguel and i on the couch,

"What was that about?" I asked him,

"What was what?" He said looking at me,I scoffed

"You got mad cause he asked me what I wanted to eat?" I said

"Oh..I thought he should maybe include everyone and he acted like you were the only one hungry" he said,I nodded trying to understand him but I also didn't want to argue so I left it alone.

"Alright it should be here in like fifteen-twenty minutes or so" Mason said siting on top of the couch and placed his feet where Maddy was. (Like eric would sit in that 70s show?)

"Okay but I'm still bored" Brady said,I groaned

"So what do you want to do?" Mason asked,

"I don't know" Brady said,Mason gave him a look.

"So what the fuck-at this point just shut up" Mason said as we laughed,

"We could watch a movie" I said,

"Nah I'm not really feeling like watch-

"I agree with y/n," miguel said causing to get a look from Mason, "we should watch a movie,a scary one though you know-

"Y/n likes scary ones" Mason said before getting a glare from miguel,

"I know that,why the fuck you-

"Alright! Okay relax..it doesn't matter what I like we can watch a funny one if you guys want" I told them,they sighed as brady and tristan were confused the entire time.

Maddy comes back down and gives Mason a look that his fit is in her spot,he gets up and sits on the edge of the couch near me.

TIME SKIP

the pizza got here on time for the movie,we turnt off the lights to view the tv better.

MIGUEL POV

I looked over seeing y/n and Mason whispering and giggling with each other,she isn't like that with me? Why can't she be like that with me? She's always with Mason and always being more close with him and he acts like she belongs to him.

Which isn't true at all and I'm gonna make sure it isn't true.

Y/N POV

Mason and I were talking about certain parts of the movie,

"What's funny?" Miguel asked butting into the conversation,Mason immediately glared at him while I looked at him.

"Oh we were just talking abou-

"Nah he wouldn't get it-

"Why wouldn't I get it?" They said over each other, "you acting like I can't take fucking jokes-

"What's going on with you miguel? You're always getting mad when Mason or any of the guys talk to me" I told him

"Yeah miguel why are you acting this way" Tristan said sarcastically

Miguel shot Tristan a glare before looking back at me with a soft expression,Miguel always had to butt in any almost all of the conversations I have with the guys.He didn't like when I'll be too close to them and he always asks me to hang out alone which I do but I don't know why he's like this.

"It's nothing alright? I'm..just gonna head on home,my mom needs me" Miguel said getting up and going upstairs.

"I'm gonna check on him" I said getting weird looks from Mason but I ignored it,Miguel left threw the back door as I followed him. "Hey Mikey!" I called out to him

He turned around a little surprised that I followed him, "yeah?" He asked

"What's up with you?" I said,he shook his head

"Nothing y/n,it's fine..I shouldn't be acting like that" he said putting his hands in his pockets

"But why are you?" He chuckled

"..isn't it obvious?" He said,I gave him a confused look

"What are you talking about? Is what obvious?" I asked,he sighed

"Nothing,forget it" he said turning to walk away but quickly grabbed his arm and stopped him in his tracks.

"No tell m-

He interrupted me by turning back around and pulling me by the hand that I stopped him with, closer towards him making our face inches away,we just made eye contact in silence.

Then he looked at my lips as I also looked at his,he gotten closer to my lips but he had hesitation but I actually really wanted him to.

"I'm not gonna kiss you without your consent..but I'm letting you know now that I want to" he whispered making me a bit weak in the knees then he looks back into my eyes, "really want to.."

"So do it.." I whispered causing him to smirk as he looked at my lips again then back into my eyes then back onto my lips again.

He leaned in finally as our lips connected, I held his face and he held my waist.Our lips were in sync as we continued,We finally pulled away.

"That's why I've been acting like that" he said, "cause I believe you belong to me"

"I do belong to you.."

"Good,let's keep it that way"

Aye yo😏