Brother's best friend pt.3

Y/N POV

it's been weeks since miguel and I decided to get together behind Mason's back,Miguel and I always text or FaceTime each other but I always make sure I have my AirPods in so Mason doesn't hear if he ever passes by my door.

When miguel will come over,he always told Mason he's going to the bathroom but he comes to my room and hangs for a while,when he does hang with me,we usually talk while holding each other or have our heated makeout sessions that we can't get enough of.

Unfortunately,Miguel came over with a hickey on his neck that I gave him when he was leaving once and Mason noticed but miguel lied said he's seeing someone.

Mason has been dying to get details from him cause obviously they tell each other everything,miguel doesn't want to tell his best friend that he's been getting it with his sister. (Not like that,relax)

It was Friday,Mason told me that he invited miguel as usual.I still acted the way I used to act when he will come over like close my door and everything,I heard footsteps go into Mason's room.

I then got a text from miguel,

My lover
I'm here
                                                                    Dream girl
                                                              I know,I heard
My lover
I'll go to the bathroom later
I'll text you

                                                                   Dream girl
                                                                  Okay <3

I occupied myself by scrolling on my phone,there's times where I do get nervous about Mason finding out cause I know he will feel betrayed not only by his best friend but also by his blood.

Mason never liked any of the guys I've been with,he always said they were weak or dumb.But he always laughed and smiled around miguel that's like his brother,for him to see his best friend and sister together he will lose it.

For the weeks miguel and I been together,Miguel expressed to me what he has been feeling for me and what he likes about me.He told me that ever since we were kids he always had a thing for my eyes,he loved the color or the way they were shaped.

And every-time I will look at him,he'll get chills.I loved his eyes as well,they were so pretty and I'll get nervous when he will move them towards me.

As I scrolled to the next video on tiktok,I saw a message notification pop up.

My lover
I'm coming

MASON'S POV

miguel and I were playing my PlayStation,he got distracted by his phone.He's always on his phone so I guess it's his little girlfriend that he told me about,he doesn't want to share anything with me about her though.

I know I would've if I had a thing with a girl,especially if he saw a hickey on my neck, "hey I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick" he said finally looking up from his phone.

I sucked my teeth, "come on bro,you weren't even paying attention" I told him

"I will when I come back,it'll be quick dude" he said before placing his phone on my dresser and walking out my room.I sighed shaking my head,

I guess I'll give him a break-his phone vibrated,maybe it's his girlfriend.He probably has her name as the contact,I grabbed his phone and saw it said "Dream girl".

Dream girl? He never told me that he had a dream girl,or a girl he dreamed being with but he can't for some reason.I swiped up to open his phone,

Dream girl
Hurry up

My eyebrows furrowed,I swiped up more to see the messages before then I saw that he texted her saying he's here and that he's gonna ask for the bathroom later,why would she care that he-

I looked up from his phone when I realized who could this be,I clicked the contact to be positive I'm right.I looked at the phone number and that's all I needed to see..

Y/N POV

miguel quickly picked me up after I closed the door behind him,he placed me down on my bed as my legs was still wrapped around his torso.

I smiled at him as he returned the same,he leaned down and connected our lips.Our lips continued to move with each other as we heard banging on my bedroom door.

I immediately pushed Miguel off of me, "Yo!" I heard Mason from the other side,shit..

Miguel looked at me with widen eyes,my heart was pumping faster than usual.I knew this day might've come but I still wasn't prepared for it,

"Miguel I know you're in there! Your stupid ass left your phone! You're doing my sister!" He shouted before kicking the door,I got up and pushed Miguel by his chest.

"How dumb are you? You wanted us to get caught" I whispered loudly.

"I didn't want him to get suspicious if i took my phone-

"Oh my god" I said putting my hand on my chest,

"Open the fucking door!" Mason said,I took a deep breath before walking to the door but Miguel grabbed me by my wrist stopping me.

"What the fuck are you doing? He'll kill us" he said

"He'll kill us if we don't open the door" I told him before snatching my wrist away,I grabbed the doorknob debating if I actually should open the door.

I looked back at miguel who stared at me heavily breathing,I cracked open the door getting Mason to push the door open pushing me away trying to get to miguel but miguel quickly moved around the bed.

"Hold on,hold on!" Miguel said, "I'm telling you mase,you know me and you don't want to fight me" he said referring to him boxing.Mason rolled his eyes then looked at me.

"What's wrong with you" he said,

"Mason-

"Like are you shitting me? Does mom know? Oh I bet she doesn't and when she hears about this" he chuckled "she's gonna be thrilled"

"Mason I love her" Miguel said getting Mason's attention on him,I looked at him shocked since we haven't said 'I love you' to each other yet.

"What?" Mason said

"I love your sister alright? It's not like I'm using her or she's just for fun..I want to be with her,I'm sorry I didn't tell you and I'm sorry that it's your sister"

Mason turned his head over to me, "what about you?" He asked me,i fidgeted with my fingers.

"I love Miguel,we're not just fooling around okay? I know it's wrong but-I want to be with him" I told him,his eyes softened before looking back at miguel.

"I can't stop you guys from being in love or whatever you guys feel for each other...I just wished you could've told me but I understand why you didn't" he said,Miguel and I exchanged glances.

"I guess,I approve"

I sighed out of relief,Miguel smiled walking back to Mason,they dabbed each other up while also pulling each other into a hug.

They finally pulled away,Miguel walked up to me and pecked my lips.

"Yeah alright! Just give me some time so don't go all out on my sister in-front of me" Mason said,we laughed at him.

Look see? I love y'all cause y'all asked for a third part😭

I just ordered Chinese food and I'm finna fuck this shit up,sorry y'all my besties so I gotta tell y'all.