XXII-Highlight

Vflower's POV:

I groaned and leaned my head down on the table. "Could this class get anymore boring?" I asked.

"Huh? What?" Piko asked, he'd been too busy trying to balance a bunch of highlighters on the desk to pay attention to my complaints.

"Nothing", I sighed, "it was just a rhetorical question anyways".

"Dude i have no idea what's going on right now", Piko admitted, as the stack of pens collapsed, "can you repeat that?"

He was being annoying and it was not cute. I was saved from hell as the bell rang. "Freedom!" I cheered, "At last!"
I lept up from my seat and grabbed onto Piko's arm, pulling him up. "Come on, come on!" I called.

"Alright! I'm coming", he rolled his eyes, "no need to nag".

Piko took his sweet time at packing up his belongings. I raised my eyebrows and said, "hurry up! do you really want to be in this building any longer than we have to be?" I made it very clear that I waa judging him.

Piko shrugged at that, he knew I had a point. There was no point in hanging around in the school since we'd probably just end up fucking around at his house anyway. "Now come on!" I teased, "I think the highlighter fumes are making you lose braincells".

"Well, i'll still have more than you!" he laughed  as he ran infront and out of the door.

His antics always made me feel giddy, as though there were butterflies in my stomach. "Idiot", I couldn't help but laugh.