Chapter 3: WHAT'S THIS FEELING?

Jimin: "It's you that I want to hold in my arms, it's your scent that drives me crazy all day and night".

He holds my hand gently rubbing his thumbs all over my hand. His look pierced into mine making me move away from him but he held my waist with his both hands and tilted his head to the right.

Jimin: " No more running Ren, I want you

Jimin: " No more running Ren, I want you...and I know you want me too... I want to feel you; right here..right now.." he mutters.

Knowing how intense he's taking this conversation makes my blood rush heavily. My body shudders at his deep voice.

Renee:" Wha...what ..? What are you talking about?? You have to-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he locked his lips onto mine; his tongue playfully moves over mine giving me a hard time breathing. I gasped at his sudden attack on my lips but I closed my eyes to his soft plump lips wildly moving with mine due to the ultimate pleasure.

 I gasped at his sudden attack on my lips but I closed my eyes to his soft plump lips wildly moving with mine due to the ultimate pleasure

I wanted to stop but I couldn't pull away from him and I didn't want to stop. He runs his finger on the back of my neck; slowly trailing it down to my neck as I wrap my arms around his neck unconsciously pulling him closer in the kiss. Without realizing I moan in his mouth as he bit my bottom lips. I could feel him smirking as he kiss when a slight moan came out of my mouth involuntarily.

Renee: "Ji... Jim... Jimin.. stop... I... I can't .. ahhhh!!"

He tucked his fingers in my dress and I got lost in his touch. I was so wet when I feel his fingers reaching my wet folds and starting to move his fingers around my sensitive spot.

Renee: "Jimin.. don't stop.."

I said faintly; moaning uncontrollably as he intertwined his fingers with mine as he started to kiss me down from my neck to my collarbone.

Jimin: "Don't stop..? Don't stop what exactly?"

I heard his voice in the distance although he was standing right in front of me; kissing. It seems strange how he could talk while his lips are locked into mine. I opened my eyes slowly and saw an obscure figure smiling at me and I smiled back knowing it was Jimin sleeping next to me shirtless under the same sheets. My eyes widen that instant knowing Jimin is next to me shirtless giving a playful look.