Chapter 12: LONG LOST LOVE

They were all sitting around me waiting for me to sing the song that I have composed. I wrote the lyrics just today morning after I woke up thinking Jimin and I will start a new day together. Unfortunately, things ended differently. I couldn't change the lyrics so I decided to sing it even though the lyrics were meant for him. 

(Play the song and listen to the meaning and what Renee meant in the song as she decided to begin her new relationship with Jimin.)

While I was singing, I close my eyes as I felt nervous because I've never written a song for someone I love, to show that I love him, not even for Tae. I open my eyelids and saw all of them looking at me including Jimin. They all look like they've understood that I'm trying to mention someone in that song when I told them the title is "I'm Yours" which symbolizes that I want to be with him. They were curious I guess, to know who that person is. Everyone's eyes in the room surrounded me. 

I strum the guitar one last time to show that it's the end of the song. I place the guitar beside me and Kookie took it from me and places it on his lap. They all clap and cheer as Namjoon walks towards me and hugs me, patting me gently on my back.

Joonie: Wow, Ren...you're amazing..!!! that was a bomb babe..!! he grins

Yoongi: You nailed it, Ren, it was really good...!!

Kookie hugs me too as he waited for Joonie to let go so that he could hug me. I saw Jimin and he was already looking at me with those piercing eyes.

 I saw Jimin and he was already looking at me with those piercing eyes

Aera: Oh Renee, that was wonderful, you've got an incredible voice. she exclaims 

Renee: thank you...I smile

Aera: well, it seems like you wrote this song specifically for someone. Are you in a relationship ..? if you don't mind me asking?

Renee: oh, it's fine you can ask me anything. We're all going to see each other very often so don't be too formal. And yeah, you're right, I did write this for someone I like. Like from that song, I mention that "There's no need to complicate anymore because I'm yours". I was not sure about my feelings, but after spending the night with him, I realized that I love him, and he's the one that my heart yearns for.

 I was not sure about my feelings, but after spending the night with him, I realized that I love him, and he's the one that my heart yearns for