Chapter 8: DROWNED IN CONFUSION

He moves in closer and slides his hands under my arms and hugs me close, my back to his chest.

Jimin: I'm sorry.. for everything.

He whispers into my neck and it makes me so weak and tickles me at the same time. He turns me slowly, his eyes meet mine. He cups my chin and looks down at my lips. His pouty pink lips made me unlink my lips without realizing it. He leans his head closer and looks into my eyes again.

Jimin: It's been years... waiting for this moment alone with you... you may think we've all changed.. everyone does... but not me Ren. I'm still waiting for you.. would you... Allow me..?

He asked me in a husky voice, tempting me to kiss him but I didn't want to do it first

He asked me in a husky voice, tempting me to kiss him but I didn't want to do it first. He gently tilted my head and leans in to kiss me. His lips clashed with mine feeling like I'm burning and my heart raced while I felt millions of butterflies encasing in my stomach. His scent is so seductive and was all over me and I didn't want him to stop. His lips are so soft and plump as they hold mine so well. He bites my bottom lip teasing me a little and a gasp comes out from my mouth, reacting to his intense passionate kiss. I pull away before he could realize that I was turned on by his kiss.

Jimin: I'm...I apologize... I shouldn't have done that.

Renee: it's... it's fine... it's not like Tae and I are still together.. so it's fine... it's not your fault so why are you sorry..? I giggle nervously knowing I freaking messed up.. like what was I thinking..?

Jimin:  Does that mean you approved of my kiss..? he raises his eyebrow and smiles at me.

Renee: Yaaa..!! stop it...You have changed...from being the shy rude punk to a flirty. I hit his chest playfully.

Jimin: hahaha... maybe.. (he pauses for a moment) I think we should head in. It's getting cold and you might not want to catch a cold. Come here.. Give me your hand.

Renee: Yeah.. we should. I hold his hand for grip since the grass is wet and slippery.

We headed to the house and walk up straight to our rooms. Mine was right opposite to where Jimin and the other boys sleeping. He stood at my door and gave me a smile as he slowly pats my head and then walks into his room. I just smile at him and walk into my room; removed my coat and hang it on the coat hanger. It was a very long and tiring day so I throw myself on the bed and crawl into the thick warm blanket and fell asleep real fast.

The next morning