CHAPTER 9: MIXED FEELINGS

It's strange that they disappeared within seconds. Things in my head begin to go wild after seeing Jungkook flounce out of the hallway. I walk back in trying to connect the call to Jungkook but he did not respond to any of my calls although I called him many times. I walk into the kitchen trying to ease the grumbling sound from my stomach.

Upon searching the cabinets I finally found a ramyeon packet and a Sprite can in the fridge, so, I cooked myself a meal and went upstairs after filling it in. After a long time, I  enjoyed being alone especially spending time in the practice room, composing and writing. I had to take a nap as I felt tired after a long day but I couldn't close my eyes because of what happened earlier with Tae. I'm not sure if I should be worried or happy that things between me and Tae has now become clearer to me. The thoughts were still roaming around but eventually sleep found me.

Later that evening (8p.m)

Jin: knock..!! knock!!

Renee: hmm... yeah..? I mumble

Jin: babe are you still sleeping? well, it's already 8, you should come to join us for dinner. Everyone's waiting for you. he yells at the door

I was all tangled in the sheet and the blanket that I couldn't move but I was able to stretch out my arms which loosens the sheet off me

I was all tangled in the sheet and the blanket that I couldn't move but I was able to stretch out my arms which loosens the sheet off me. I managed to crawl out of it while my eyes were half closed as I twisted the door knob open to answer whoever was yelling at the door which could be Jin I told myself.

Renee: hey... Jin.. I mumble

Jin: you look like you had a great sleep after all. he chuckles.

Renee: I think I did. I giggle softly

Jin: I have cooked so come and join us for dinner. Everyone's already at the table, waiting for you.

Renee: Alright... I will be there in 10, just need to wash my face. Meet you back at the dining.

Jin nods and left. I left the door open halfway and walk straight to the vanity mirror to tie my hair into a ponytail leaving my neck bare and washed my face. I take out a sleeveless tank top and matching pink sweatpants to go with it. When I slowly walk down the stairs, I smell a strong aroma of cooked beef and pork from the dining. I bolted to the dining and saw everyone is seated already. There is an empty seat between Yoongi and Tae, so I sit there while Namjoon passes around the plates and Hoseok serves the food. 

Renee: so, how did the interviews go..?

Hoseok: It was a bit tiring. Namjoon was quite annoyed with their questions but we still did our best. he chuckles.

Jin: Well Jungkook almost gets himself into trouble. he laughs loudly.

Renee: heh..heh.. really? what happened Kookie? I asked with a smile but my smile drops when he ignores me.