Chapter 13: CONFRONTATION

I woke up at the sound of distant yelling and screaming. I look up at the clock hanging in front of me on the wall and it shows 11 in the morning. My vision was vague and my head was feeling heavy. I got up on my feet and I felt dizzy. I went in straight to take a fresh shower. While I was in the shower, all my memories were getting back. Everything that happened yesterday night. I cover my mouth in shock and my eyes widen while the water hits on my head. Did that all really happen, or was it a dream...? No, it's not... it was very real.. the touch...the sensations.. everything was so real.." Fuck..!!!" I shriek under the shower. I clearly kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck and then... I wrapped my legs ..." oh freaking fucking shit!!!". I quickly got out of the shower and get dressed picking whatever I see first in the closet. 

Outfit:

I dash to the door, opening it swiftly and Jimin was at the door

I dash to the door, opening it swiftly and Jimin was at the door. His fist was tightly closed together wanted to knock on the door. 

Renne: Jimin... oh, what are you doing at the door? I asked anxiously

Jimin: I wanted to talk to you, so I came to knock but you're already out here. 

Renee: what is it about? I asked him while my eyes were roaming around searching for Yoongi.

Jimin: Why are you talking to me like that..?? Like sternly... 

Renee: No I'm just in a hurry. 

Jimin: where are you rushing to..? 

Renee: Yoongi... Where's Yoongi..? I need to talk to him. 

Jimin: Right, about that.. I wanted to ask you about that.. Why did Yoongi come out of your room today morning, he was shirtless. 

Renee: aight I need an answer for that too. So I'll talk to you later. 

He was standing there with his eyebrows knitted wanting an answer to his question but I walk away heading into the other room where Yoongi usually sleeps. The room was empty when I open the door, so I walk in around trying to find Yoongi and then I heard water running in the bathroom. 

Renee: Yoongi are you in there..?? I asked nervously hoping it was him and my legs weren't standing still.

Suga: Yes, what is it..? 

Renee: Well, I...uhm... I need to talk to you and it's very important. 

Suga: Sure, you can join me in the shower... the door is unlocked, just swing it open babe. he said casually as if we'd done this before.

Renee: I... uhm... I don't think... it's a good idea... I managed to answer without stuttering. Fuck I  just did that.

Suga: hmmm I was hoping you'd join... (he chuckles) Wait for me outside at the bed, I'm almost done. 

Renee: Uhmm... The bed, alright... I'll just wait there. 

I walk away from the place with my trembling body and went straight to the bed. I sat down and tried to figure out the words I need to use so that I could ask Yoongi about yesterday night without stuttering. My leg is anxiously shaking without my control and I bit my bottom lip in worry. I heard the bathroom door open and he came out with a towel tied to his hip covering his bottom but his top was open. Damn, he looks so good, sexy, and... I shut the carnal thought when I realize he was looking at me staring at his shirtless body with water still dripping making it look even more seductive.