Chapter 4: GRADUATION

As soon as I came out of the room, Jimin was already in his white angelic suit adjusting his hair as he got himself a new undercut hairstyle. He really does look like an angel as if there was a light behind his head.

My eyes started to wander over his spectacular body suited up wishing he was without anything just like how I saw him in my dreams

My eyes started to wander over his spectacular body suited up wishing he was without anything just like how I saw him in my dreams. Without realizing my jaw dropped a little and I sensed my mouth was getting dry so it strikes me to come back to my senses.

Renee: Well, I'm ready... How do I look?

Jimin: You look exquisite!! I knew red is definitely your color Ren. I can't seem to take my eyes off you.

He throws his hands in the air as he smiles with his eyebrows lifted in excitement since I wore the dress he picked out for me.

Renee: You sure are boyfriend material, Jimin. (soft chuckle)

Jimin: Well... I can be both.. boyfriend and husband material... you just need to wait to see the second one. (he smirked)

We hopped into the car which was already waiting for us at the entrance of our hotel and it lead us straight to a drive-thru café. Jimin ordered the breakfast sets and we were back on the road in 15 minutes.

At the graduation hall:

As soon as I walked into the hall, I saw many eyes surrounding me making me feel too uncomfortable. I hear the crowds murmuring something about Jimin, of how he looks so dashing in that white angelic suit because it's obvious he's the eyecatcher wherever he goes.  

The ushers at the door noticed us and lead us to our seats which were surprisingly the VIP reserved seat. Of course, Jimin would have reserved the VIP seats for us since he knew about the graduation before we even met. Along the way, I noticed a few girls smiling and talking to themselves about the guy in the white suit and they were drooling over Jimin. They approach him in excitement trying to have a conversation but Jimin cuts them off by holding my waist with a smile on his face and leads me to my seat.  "Hah, drool all you want he'll never be yours, 'cause he's mine, ladies," I told myself as I raised my left eyebrow and smile sarcastically at the girls who were approaching Jimin. 

"Ok, what the hell was that again..? why did I even ..? (sighs) This is crazy. He's not mine... He's just a good friend". Again, I was drowning in my thoughts with lots of questions about why is this happening to me especially trying to figure out why am I suddenly attracted to Jimin. Is it because I was detached from him for a long time so my heart is yearning for a good friend or is this really what they said you're falling in love with? Oh goodness ... I let out a deep breath.

Jimin: Hey, you alright? Are you feeling nervous or something? 

He asked me gently placing his hand on my shoulder and rubbing it softly.

Renee: I'm... alright... I just want to meet Riaz. But I guess the ceremony is going to start anytime soon.

Jimin nods and sits up straight crossing his leg.