Chapter 23: SOON TO BE BRIDE AND GROOM

It was a great day, a great morning after spending time with them last night. I've been wanting to have these kinds of nights, especially with them, and these memories are going to be the most precious. Thoughts were running in my head as the water poured down from the shower. It's been a while, no more worries, anxiety, or whatever other than pure happiness. I smiled most of the time under the shower and then I heard Jimin calling my name from afar.

Jimin: Babe, are you gonna be late..? You've been in the shower for about 20 minutes now..

Renee: I'm done...coming...

I didn't realize the time went by swiftly just like that so I turned off the lever and stepped out of the shower. I pat dry myself and I saw an outfit on the bed, I smiled at it because I knew who it was chosen by. So I wore it and stepped out of the room.

outfit:

Renee: Hey

Renee: Hey.. are we going somewhere..? You picked up this outfit right..?

Jimin: Yeah we have a few things to take care of and yeah I did, red looks so good on you. he grins.

We then left the house at noon. He drove us to the McDonald's drive-thru picked up our lunch and then back on the road. We ate inside the car while we listened to the music but he didn't mention anything about where we were heading. He then slowed down the car and parked it in front of a boutique.

Renee: Why are we here..?

Jimin: The boys are inside, they're here to pick out a dress and suit for the bride and groom for the wedding.

Renee: Oh.. let's get to it then... I said excitedly

As I entered the boutique, they welcomed us with a smile and I saw a familiar face near the dressing room. It's Eva, she seemed to be upset, so I walked to her and patted her shoulder with a smile. She turned around and smiled relievedly.

Eva: Oh thank god you're here.. I've been thinking for more than an hour now about which one to choose. I'm so confused, can you help me out..? 

Renee: Sure, I'll see what I can do.

Whilst there, I saw the boys walking back and forth trying to help to pick out a suit for Tae but they were still figuring out which one would suit him better. Jimin wasn't helpful at all for them as he kept coming to me touching and pinching me here and there. I was trying to stay focused on selecting the dress for Eva that would suit her body and the staff also recommended a few to Eva but she wasn't convinced. I walked around and something caught my attention, it felt more like it was attracting me to it. I stride towards it and I saw the dress was on the mannequin. 

Renee: Eva..!! come over here..!!

Eva: What's that.. oh my god..!! this looks..!!!

Renee: Yeah, you got what I mean.. try it on... it's going to be perfect for you...