Chapter 5- Ghosts and Food

Libra POV

Normally, I would never do anything this stupid. Sneaking down into the cafeteria to get food and then prank a friend? Never. But hey, I'm not boring, and Virgo and Aries want to do it, so I'm game. "Do either of you know how to use your powers yet?" Virgo whispered, while we snuck back towards the room. "A little bit." I whispered back. It was true, I've done a little bit of air manipulation, but I'm not sure how to use my other power yet. Virgo nodded. "Same." Finally, when we reached the door, we stopped talking. "Libra, could you send some wind under the door to blow around Sagittarius's head? Kind of like a ghost?" I nodded, and concentrated on hitting the purple haired sign. "What was that?" I heard Sagittarius's panicked voice. Aries, Virgo and I held in our giggles, and ran away. We heard Capricorn from inside say "Oh no! Was it a ghost?" In a mocking voice. I heard Virgo pull out her phone. "I'm texting Cappy and  Can. I want them to be in on our plan so they can distract if needed." She said. Aries nodded. "Fine. Virgo, can you make the dead rose now?" Virgo shrugged. "I can make the rose, but you'll have to kill it." Aries grinned. "Piece of cake." Again, Virgo concentrated, and a shining white rose appeared in the air above her. Aries grinned, and her hand lit up with a small flame. She set it on the rose, and it began to crumble. "Aries, do you have the paper?" I asked. She nodded, and pulled out the delicate strip of paper that we had written: Sagittarius, I will get you. Virgo tied it to the rose's stem, and texted Capricorn and Cancer.

The Three MUSKETEERS ♋ ♍♑ (Group texting chat) 

Virgo : Distract! Face them away from door

Capricorn: Got it. Can, pretend u c a spider? 🕷

Cancer: u bet . 

Virgo waited until she heard Cancer's scream, and slipped the rose underneath the door. "Run!" She whispered! Aries and I took off down the corridor, heading towards the cafeteria. Once we reached the caf, Aries and I grabbed three pizza boxes, while Virgo checked her phone. "Totally worked. They're all freaked out." She grinned. We sauntered back up with the pizza, not rushing at all. When we finally reached the room again, we heard the sounds of Sagittarius and Leo freaking out. Aries knocked on the door, and we heard the other fire signs scream. "What's wrong?" Virgo asked, sounding genuinely concerned. "A g-g-gh-o-o-st!" Sagittarius gulped. I couldn't contain myself. I burst out laughing, and heard Aries, Virgo, Cancer and Capricorn do the same. "It was a prank!" Aries laughed, shoving the pizza boxes into Sagittarius's hands.

"ReAlLY?" Sagittarius looked pissed, but Scorpio, who was next to him, was laughing as well. "Nice one." He told Virgo with grudging respect. I ran over to the laughing Gemini and high fived her. "Hey, Gem, lets grab some pizza. I didn't risk my life for that for nothing." Gemini nodded. "Which kind, Libby?" She asked. "Hawaiian." I responded. The room around me froze. "Pineapple? ON PIZZA?" Leo yelled "WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS!" Oops. I guess what people put on pizza defines their personalities completely. That makes total sense. I shrugged. "Hey, I like hawaiian too." Pisces, Scorpio and Cancer agreed. Gemini nodded. "Same, honestly." Leo shook his head in mock disgust. "Fruit... on Pizza. Wrong." Virgo looked at him sternly. "Leo, It's person opinion. Go sit on my bed for a time out." She teased, pointing towards her bed and arranging her face to look like a stern mom. "Aww, Mom!" Leo whined. He grabbed a pizza slice, and held it up to her like it was a diamond ring. Everyone laughed, myself included "Please take this pizza as a token of my sincere apology. " Virgo snorted. "Peace offering accepted." Leo grinned, and grabbed another piece of pizza. He stuffed it in his mouth, laughing. Boy, I love having friends. 

____________________________________________________________________________

sorry Its a short chapter, it was this or nothing! As always, comment if you want anything, and thanks for 105 reads! 

Charlotte (HesterGranger