Ch 1: The Battle of Ginza

Date: August, 2023

Maverick's Pov

Me: Finally I made it.

I was walking the streets of Tokyo in the Ginza district. Thou, it took me about an hour just to get here.

I got a little lost and thought to ask a local police officer for directions to the Imperial Palace where I'll meet my half siblings.

Me: Excuse me, officer?

Cop: Hmm? Yes?

Me: I'm a little lost here and I was wondering if you give me directions to the Imperial Palace?

Cop: Oh sure. It's about-

Both the officer and I see something slowly manifest in the middle of the street to what looks like a Ancient Roman Gate.

Me: Uhh..*to the Cop*You saw that too, right?

Cop:*grabbing his radio* Uh-huh.*to his radio* This is Officer Tanaka Shinso. I'm going to need-

Before the Officer Shinso can finish, we hear what sounds like a very large group coming from inside the Gate. Thinking fast I use my Galaxy S20 Tactical Edition smartphone to call someone. I heard the dial tone then I get an answer.

Someone: This is Colonel Jackson Baker, to whom am I speaking to?

Me: This is 1stLt. Kuribayashi part of the 4th Marine Regiment. We got a situation here in the Ginza District in Tokyo. Send whoever is available. This is not a drill nor a set up.

Col. Jackson: Roger that, Mav.*hangs up*

Me:*to the Officer Shinso* Hey, I just called for-

Before I get to speak a Dragon or Wyvern flies out of the gate. And after that a Roman like army also comes out of the gate. I'm going be honest......I'm scared. But I need to try save as many civvies as I possibly can.

Me:*sighs* So much for a vacation.*to the civilians* IF WANT TO LIVE!! NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO STARE AND RUN FOR SAFETY!!!! MOVE IT!!!!!

My outburst seemed to get people moving some even grabbed others so they don't get left behind. That's part one down. Now part two.

Me:*to the Cop* Oui, is backup coming?!

Officer Shinso:*scared* Y-y-yeah, but they won't be here in ten minutes.

Me: Okay.*looks at his gun* Do you know how to properly use that under pressure?

Officer Shinso:*scared* I-I don't know.

Me: Well I do.*with his hand out* Do mind?

Officer Shinso unhooks his gun and hands it to me as check if it's loaded. Which it is. And aimed at the six men in the front column. Judging by their attire they may be commanders, generals,  lords, counts or nobles.

Guy with scroll: Homines terrae huius! Hic es by-(People of this land! You are here by-)

*GUNSHOT*

I shoot the guy with the scroll ending his speech.

Me: One batch.

Then I shoot the two between the first guy.

Me: Two batch.

Finally I shoot the two next to the second and third guy. I keep the last round in just in case.

Me: Penny and Dime.

Officer Shinso:*amazed* Whoa..

Me: Thanks. Now let's haul ass!*starts running*