Ch 33: Buenos dias fuckboy

Flashback to before the two GATEs opened to Earth~

3rd Pov

Holy deity realm for the Gods and Goddesses of Earth

We see Amaterasu was doing something she hadn't done much in these past two hundred years. She was smiling. Her old friend was coming to visit once again and she had prepared the best sake in all of Japan even though neither of them had to drink or eat but they could certainly taste and that was enough for them.

The sky above her realm shimmered as a golden portal opened, and from it stepped a figure cloaked in pure white flame. His presence radiated a serene authority that could calm even the most turbulent of souls not that it was needed right now.

Amaterasu: Kami-sama

Amaterasu greeted warmly, inclining her head slightly in respect.

God: Amaterasu.

God responded with a gentle smile and his own nod.

God: It has been too long.

They sat together in a tranquil garden, where cherry blossoms eternally bloomed. The goddess poured sake into two delicate cups, and they each took a sip, savoring the complex flavor. She made a mental note to give some of this sake to Ame when she came back from that convention. And Buddha for some of his support.

God was looking back at on a small memory of Jesus Christ learning to skateboard and did an amazing trick that even some of the Angels were learning too.

God: How are things in your domain?

Big G asked, his voice filled with genuine interest not unlike when one of the mortals talked with him. She liked that about God he always treated everyone with respect even when others wouldn't return the favor.

Amaterasu:*laughing* Like you don't know.

He started to laugh too before they stopped once Amaterasu decided to give him a real answer.

Amaterasu: The people are thriving, though their belief in us wanes as the modern world progresses. But that is to be expected. Change is the nature of existence, after all.

God nodded his flames waning for a moment revealing his eyes.

God: We will always be there for them Amaterasu no matter if they believe or don't. Speaking of I have to confess I am not here just to talk and enjoy this wonderful sake.

God still remembers Amaterasu giving some of her godly power to Suki Takahashi. Aka: The very first Takahashi of the Takahashi Clan.

God also kind of did the same thing with a Nigerian warrior clan called the Sane(Towson) Clan that still has many alive this day. And another one who was from Great Britain(Jack the Ripper) originally but moved to America(Fernandes). But he adjustments that the godly power activated at certain times.

Next to God and Amaterasu was two small but strong Gods sitting at a table having tea.

Back then(WW2), both were at each others throats. But now, they are having tea.

One dressed in full samurai armor including mask despite able to drink the tea. The armor was damaged and rustic as if he hasn't fully "awaken" in years. As if the old samurai is slowly losing his time.

While the other one was a black wolf with glowing red eyes and sharp teeth with a collar saying "Semper Fidelis". He was clean but looked mean. He is also God's attack dog if things ever happen.