Ch 19: Diet meeting Pt. 1

Date: December, 2023

Maverick's Pov

National Diet Building, Chiyoda City, Tokyo

After taking the "guests" to get some lunch and got Tuka a women's business suit

We arrived at the National Diet Building. Itami, Tuka, Rory, Lelei, David, Mina, Anthony, and I got off the bus. While Tomita, Kuribayashi, Kurokawa, Pina, and Bozes stayed on.

Pina: Are we not getting off here, Sergeant?

Tomita: Technically, 'we' are not doing anything, Princess...you're not here...in fact I don't even know who you are.

Timeskip

National Diet Building Committee Room, Chiyoda City, Tokyo

The eight of us entered the Committee Room and took our seats with several Japanese government officials, representatives, and press are there.

I even took notice of a few American, Russian, Chinese, Korean and Filipino government officials, representatives, and two American congressmen

I'm not showing it, but I am nervous as hell right now. Feels like the whole world is watching, which it probably is. And probably the troops in the Special Region are watching too. And having these guys here is adding lighter fluid to napalm.

Chairman: Ladies and gentlemen, we will now begin questioning the witnesses.

A female representative named Mizuki Kōhara begins the questioning. From what Shino and Kuwahara said about this woman...

She's a total bitch.

Kōhara: I'm going to be as straightforward as possible... The Self Defense Force and the American Marines gave us reports regarding an incident with a "dragon..." a creature which attacked you. As well as caused the deaths of one hundred and fifty civilians.

David, Mina and Anthony gave Itami and I a side eye as if saying, "And you didn't tell us?"

Chairman: First Lieutenant, Itami Yōji .