Ch: 24 Hot Springs & New Players

December, 2023

Maverick's Pov

Sankai Resort, Hakone, Japan

After meeting back up with Itami and the others we headed to the hotel. The scenery is nice, Itami, Towson, Ferenades, Takahashi and I noticed a few UAV drones flying when we entered our room. Someone or some must be keeping an eye on us hopefully it's the Japanese and US. We settle in and head to the baths it's Towson, Tomita, Ferenades, Itami, and I are the only men in the bath.

Itami: Phew. This is really nice

Tomita: It sure is.

Towson, Ferenades, and I: Yep.

Itami: And we're all alone.

Tomita: Yes we are.

Tomita and Towson suddenly jolts away from Itami.

Tomita: Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy sir!

Towson: Hey! I'm in the Marines not the fucking Navy!

Itami: Oh whatever! Get over yourselves!

Ferenades: Y'see. This is why I like showers while in Japan and not pubic baths.

Me:*laughs* Jesus! Is it Thursday already?

Meanwhile in the Female Bath

3rd Pov

Risa: Hey Kuribayashi, I bet you got some good dirt huh? Come on let's hear some gossip.

Kuribayashi: Well, lemme think here...*to Bozes* Looks to me like Tomita's got the hots for you girl.

Bozes: Uh...? What do you mean?

Kuribayashi: What d'you think of him?

Bozes: Well I um...

Kurokawa: I'm sure you've seen him staring?

Risa & Mina: Ohhhh~

Kurokawa: What?

Risa: What about you and Maverick? I saw you staring at him last night.

Kurokawa:*blushes* Oh you saw that.

Mina: Got a thing for older guys or foreign guys?

Kurokawa: Wait? Older?

Kuribayashi: Yeah, my brother's 30 years old and you are...?

Kurokawa: 23...he's older than me!

Kuribayashi: Well what do you think of him?

Kurokawa: Well... He's a solid, dependable, mature, caring, and courageous Marine.

Risa: He's got that cute face and a hot body.

Kuribayashi: He's also calm under fire, he cares about others almost to the point of self-sacrificing.

Pina: What do you mean?

Kuribayashi: He... He took an arrow for me back in Italica.

Rory: Has he noticed your feelings, Kurokawa?

Kurokawa: I'm not sure, he seem to stay professional all the time. Cracking a few jokes every now and then. But something eating him inside and he keeps it buried.

Kuribayashi: Well, you gotta make the first move since he won't. Tell him how you feel I got your back.

Mina: And what about you, Kuribayashi-san?