Ch 6: USMC & JSDF vs Lucas

Date: November, 2023

Arid Canyon

Maverick's Pov

Lucas begins attacking the convoy indiscriminately breathing fire down and the people as they start running for their lives. I could hear the screams, we wheel left and rush towards Lucas. Time show that recruitment commercial I saw come tru-shit I don't have my saber.

Kuwabara:*on the radio* I know it's the tradition of the Self Defense Force to fight for the people, but we might wanna run!

Me:*on the radio* Forget that! You SDF guys are fighting with the few, the proud, the Marines! We ain't leaving no one behind! We need to draw it away from the the convoy!

Itami:*on the radio* All Victors engage!

Itami and I begin firing bursts at the dragon out our windows. Williams was shooting too with his M249 SAW.

Itami:*on the radio* We need a diversion Katsumoto, .50! Baker, keep firing the Mk 19! Hill, any luck on that 25mm?!

Hill:*on the radio* I think I'm just pissing it off!!

Katsumoto and Baker begins firing the .50 and the Mk 19 at Lucas, but it's not having any effect.

Williams:*fires a burst* Don't let up!*fires a burst* Keep on shooting!*fires a burst* It's gotta have a weakness some where!

Our fire seems to have no effect on Lucas's hide as it readies a flame attack. Shit!

Williams: FLAME ATTACK, INCOMING!!!!

Me: KURATA!! EVADE!!! EVADE!!!

Kurata: HANG ON!!

The vic shift right as the flames nearly hit us.

Kurata: That nearly bbq us!

Itami: Mav!!*fires a burst* We need a new plan!*fires a burst* That thing gonna burn us before we burn through our ammo!*fires a burst*

Katsumoto:*on the radio* Sirs! The .50's not doing anything!

Baker:*on the radio* Nor the Mk 19!

Me: You know you're trouble when the M2 .50, 40mm Grenade Launcher and 25 mm chain gun ain't doing shit! Changing mags!*reloading*

Williams: Fuck you, you overgrown lizard!!

Suddenly the elf girl wakes up and sees the dragon.

Me: Oh hello there, madam. Now's not the time to be up and about now.

Elf Girl: ONO!

Kurokawa: Huh!?

Elf Girl:*points at eye* ONO!