Ch 20: Diet meeting Pt. 2

Date: December, 2023

Maverick's Pov

National Diet Building Committee Room, Chiyoda City, Tokyo

Rory:*inhales* ARE YOU A GODDAMN IDIOT?!

The mic feedback was so loud everyone is holding their ears except for David, Anthony, Mina and I. Our hearing is already used to loud noises.

Kōhara: Huh...what..excuse me?

Rory: I believe you heard my question. You're probably asked that a lot.

She folds her veil back.

Rory: Little Miss Thing.*giggles*

Sick burn Rory. But where'd learn that-

I look at Itami who silently giggling and looked at Towson who is trying his best not to smile.

Kōhara: You understood me.

Rory: Well, look who just caught up. I assume what you really want know is how Itami, Maverick and their people fought against the dragon, am I right?

Kōhara is stunned by that statement. Or the clapback she's about to receive.

Rory: They did everything they could... and then some. They did not hide in their carriages nor behind civilians. I tell you they did nothing of the sort.

Kōhara: Uh..I

I took notice of the American, Russian, Chinese, Korean and Filipino government officials smiling a bit.

Rory: Let's get to the point shall we? There are times when a soldier or a marine must protect their own life. You sit here safe and comfortable, and accuse others of being cowards. If you ask me you're the coward Little Miss Thing.

HOT DAMN, RORY! HAHAHAHAH!!!!

Anthony:*quietly* My nigga you just got roasted!

David:*quietly laughing* Clap back, she gon' clap back!

Mina was heard quietly laughing.

A/N: Can I get a "Fuck Kōhara!"?

3rd Pov

7th Combat Squad HQ, Liberty-Prime Base

All the Deep Recon and Surveillance units were watching the Diet Meeting on a large flat screen TV.

The JSDF and USMC:

Raymond:*laughing* Oh my God!

Trevor:*chuckling* Damn Rory!

Kurata, Katsumoto, Michael, Kiyo, Edward, Sasagawa, Sarah, Hill, Diamond, Thomas, Williams and Maria:

Maverick's Pov

National Diet Building Committee Room, Chiyoda City, Tokyo

Kōhara:*eye twitching* What did you call me?

Rory: They faced a flame dragon...and lived to tell the tale. So you should offer them praise for pulling off such a feat. You demonstrate a rather creative way of manipulating numbers to make them look a certain way don't you?