Lost

"In ten years, Lisa will be mine, Irene's!"

Now that I think about it, I was just like the hated second female lead in every novel. (Sorry, usually the second male lead is well liked but the second female lead is always asking to be hated). Like a trouble maker, I disrupted the love between a couple and got the bad ending that I deserved.

In the end, I got the ending of a villainess who hindered the main couple's happiness.

I also realized that the huge and magnificent poster of her that I had insisted on sticking on the wall were removed by her.

I've no idea where she had thrown them too. Heol, I've cherished them so much.

Nevermind, why am I still fussing about this now?

When she entered the bathroom, I could peep at her showering. I felt less despicable due to the three-meter radius boundary. Even though the glass was frosted, I could vaguely see her tall, beautiful, and well-built figure.

Even now, I still wished to look at her. Maybe I became her earthbound ghost because I'm too obsessed with her.

I thought that I could escape after I died.

I didn't learn from my mistake. My heart was still with her even after I died.

Still, it's not too bad. Because I'm dead, I wouldn't be able to ask her for anything. My lowly self wouldn't be able to force her high figure to satisfy myself.

A soul doesn't seem to need sleep.

Hence, whenever she sleeps, I would greedily look at her. Because I couldn't touch or hug her, I could only greedily watch her but even so, I felt satisfied.

I'm truly beyond cure.

It has already been ten years.

I should be content.

I still remember our innocent days. We ran together in the practice room and laughed together. We ambitiously said that we would be the national K-Pop group after winning the trainee days, that we would play music together forever.

Her saying was, "Lisa was the best dancer and Irene was the best rapper."

I still remember her young face brightly shining against the setting sun as she turned her head around.

"With Irene besides me, I felt assured." That's what she said.

Because of this sentence, I relentlessly practiced without her knowing, even when I was full of injuries.

At that time, she treated me as her best friend. Wearing the coat of '베프 BF', I enjoyed her warmth. At that time, nothing happened and nothing changed.

That period of time was my most precious memory.

Unknowingly, the sky had already brightened. I was startled by the piercing ring of the alarm clock. When we were together, the alarm clock was never used because I liked to personally wake her up.

It was because I especially liked to see the dazed Lisa when she just woke up.

It was the only time she wouldn't look at me so coldly.

In moments where she was dazed, she wouldn't be angry with me.

She woke up and casually washed up. After changing her clothes, she went out.