Phone

My sworn friend was Lisa when I was young. As our friendship went awry, the new sworn friends consisted of Sehun, Rosé, and I. There were no secrets between the three of us.

Rosé liked Jennie. She would often joked with me by saying that she wanted to break them apart and we would each have one half. Rosé had thrown away her own company and came here under director Oh's authorization. I understood the meaning behind her actions.

I wasn't able to sincerely wish for Lisa and Jennie's happiness but I didn't wish for Rosé to butt in.

Rosé wasn't someone from the entertainment circle. However, she was a mixed blood of Korean and Australian with a height of 1.7m. Her beauty and talents were something both humans and gods were jealous of. Even Lisa wouldn't be her opponent if she had really made a move.

The matters regarding Rosé wasn't the most important thing right now. There was a small problem over here. Jennie was currently seated on the sofa, seriously asking Lisa, "Just what is going on?"

"How would I know."

Lisa truly didn't know anything. She didn't even care so how would she know? However, her cold attitude made people think that she was purposely showing that she didn't care since it didn't concern her.

"Is Irene okay?" Sure enough, Jennie shot up from the sofa. Her face was slightly red due to anger.

"How would I know?"

"If you don't know, call and ask about it! Something so serious has happened yet you are not worried about her at all?" After saying so, she took Lisa's phone from the table and started searching the contact list.

"What are you doing!?" Lisa hated when other casually touched her items. Stepping forward, she pushed the phone towards the floor.

The emerald-colored phone fell onto the floor and issued a cracking sound.

Oh. I just realized that thing was still existed.

This was probably the only thing on Lisa that was not thrown away even though it belonged to me. I didn't realize it before.

Well, it was already done for when I realized—

Just when I thought that Lisa's imposing manner could pressure Jennie to stop, I saw Jennie holding Lisa by the shirt and pressing her down on the sofa in a flash.

I would never expect Jennie who was usually cute like a cat to be so strong and imposing in this crucial moment.

"Lisa, why are you running away?" She suddenly said something I couldn't really understand.

Lisa seemed thoroughly angered by this sentence of her. The expression on her face was so ruthless. It was an expression that I knew; I would be hit the very next second after seeing that expression.

However, that expression only lasted for an instant before it disappeared. Her anger actually dissipated after being glared at by Jennie. She tidied her shirt embarrassingly and picked up the phone.

She unwilling fiddled with her phone obediently. It was very quiet in the house so I could hear the robotic female voice on the phone.

"Sorry, the number you have dialed is power off."

Lisa grew impatient. She pressed and called again.

The result was still the same.

It was normal. Although my phone has a long battery life, it couldn't last without charging after so long.