Shiver

Requested by - Vxlkyrie_

Hi!
First chapter, first request!

This was requested by a special reader of mine, Vxlk.

I will say, that if I did get further requests on Aul, I have to inform you all that I only bottom Mr. Cheese and Player out of the ENTIRE lobby.

In my opinion, they just seem like the only bottoms. So if you request a ship for Aul and they aren't the bottom, chances are that I won't accept the request.

Sorry, but it's true.

(⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

Anyways, on to the story!!

🍀💚🖤💚🍀

__________________________________

Fandom: Game Toons

Ship: Player x Greaser

Top: Greaser

Bottom: Player

AU: Among Us Logic

Setting: Polus

Type: Smut

Warning ⚠️: The chapter you're about to read contains heavy swearing, tentacle sex, mild arguing and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger or offend the viewer. All characters participating in lewd acts are of legal age or older. Reader's discretion is advised. 🔞

__________________________________

Player's pov -

Among Us. A stupid game to get away from the real world and real problems. To let out all pent up anger on your fellow crew and not have any consequences for them.

It was a dumb thing made up by NASA to give everyone a relaxed experience so that nobody actually murdered eachother.

Being in space for so long can make a man go mad. Hence, why they decided to make technically to deal with that kind of situation.

We would do our daily tasks like usual, but while we did it, a couple 'murderers' would be after us. A few imposters.

The weapons they used were artificially made. Meaning they couldn't do any real damage. But once they made contact with one of the crew, they'd 'die' and be forced to finish tasks as 'ghosts'.

How the whole thing worked, I still don't know.

However regardless of how fake it all was, it was still fucking terrifying. How the rest of the crew could go through death over and over again every day still surprised me.

I have nightmares because of this shit, yet, Captain still insists we do one round a day.

He says it's for social interaction. Some sort of bonding experience.