Too much

Another anon from Tumblr requested!!

This one was specifically asked to be based around S26 E2 worldwide privacy tour, so for the sake of the fic, let's all pretend that this happened around the time when they were teenagers since this is a smut.

[I don't think you need to watch the episode to understand the fic, but you can if you'd like]

We gotta feed our kytters shippers here too, mkay?

🏳️‍🌈💜🖤💜🏳️‍🌈

__________________________________

Ship: Kyle × Butters

Top: Butters

Bottom: Kyle

AU: /

Setting: Kyle's house :p

Type: Smut • Fluff • Comfort?

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains swearing, mention of death, sexual themes, sexual intimacy and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger, or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised.🔞

_________________________________

Third POV -

"Ow...ow, oww- hey!"

"Stop moving." Kyle hissed, frowning in deep concentration as he pressed the cotton swab up to the blonde's head. The taller boy pouted, hissing when the disinfectant chemical made contact with his injury once again.

"But it hurts!" He whined, reeling back as Kyle pulled away to grab another cotton swab, tossing the first one in the waste basket next to his bed.

"No shit. That's what you get for calling Bebe a bitch." Kyle said knowingly, raising his eyebrows at the other. Butters sighed heavily, crossing his arms as he averted his gaze.

"I said I was only tryin' to be assertive." He grumbled, bracing himself as Kyle pressed the cotton to his cuts once again.

"Talking shit isn't being assertive, Butters. It's being an ass." He pointed out, lifting his other hand to hold the blonde's chin in place, preventing him from moving further away.

"Cumhammer said different." He muttered under his breath, looking down and picking at the blankets in embarrassment. Kyle sighed softly, pulling back as he looked at Butters expectedly. The boy didn't meet his gaze, instead, kept his eyes on the blankets of Kyle's bed where they were sitting.

Kyle chuckled, not finding it in himself to be mad.

Butters had only been trying to help when he signed him up for that stupid personality brand. It wasn't his fault that corporate companies drew his attention in so easily.

It was only a week ago when Butters had gotten the idea. He had seen Kyle upset, confused and slightly betrayed that the guys would play Darktide without him on game night.

Ike had been hogging the family computer, saddened about the queen of Canada dying even though he knew nothing of her, or even though it had been weeks since her death. Kyle hadn't been able to use the computer, so he had missed game night. The guys had played without him, even though they had told him that they would all level up together as a team.