Harmony

First TSOT au!!

I've been meaning to go into the other alternative universes but my brain totally forgot they were an option.

(⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

💜🖤💜

__________________________________

Fandom: South Park

Ship: Kyle harem

Top(s): Cartman • Kenny • Craig • Tweek • Clyde

Bottom: Kyle

AU: The Stick Of Truth • Fantasy

Setting: Kupa Keep Kingdom

Type: Fluff

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains swearing, racism, mention of war and death, and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger, or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised.

__________________________________

Third POV  -

"This is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever had to endure." The Wizard groaned in boredom, rather dramatically slumping back into his seat.

The material of his chair was soft, albeit he much preferred his throne instead. He would have loved to meet the other Royals by addressing them from his large throne, looking down at them with his signature assertiveness.

Alas, Princess Kenny thought it would be more polite to meet them at the same level physically. Hence the reason they were using his Royal dining area as a meeting table.

"Calm yer horses, Eric." Kenny hissed.

Speaking of the fucking devil. Cartman rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms over his wide chest, too unmotivated to spit back.

He didn't like being told what to do, especially in his own kingdom, but Kenny always had authority over him. He always knew how to press Cartman's buttons just right and the brunette would not fight back with a man who called himself a princess and wore dresses like he was a lady. There was just no winning.

If he had it his way, he would be on his throne, eating grapes straight out of some lowlife peasant's hands. Probably Butters, since the paladin had much cleaner hands that half the people who worked along in the castle. He was just as low ranked as the rest of his workers, but at least Butters didn't have to balls to try and poison him or something. So he trusted the skittish blonde.

But, Cartman couldn't always have his way. If not from the princess, then his own mother. Supposedly the war had been dropped and the Elders wanted to sign a truce? He wasn't even fucking sure why she bothered showing up to that meeting a week ago.

He's pretty sure the Elders — all consisting of the current Royals' parents — had made some elaborate plan to stop the war. They had gotten tired of the multiple deaths and assaults occuring because of racism and territorial attacks that had been going on between the four kingdoms, and called a meeting to finally put an end to it all.