Never change

--gonna have to start moving my pictures to the top because Wattpad hates me 😭--

So this is my first South Park fanfic, and I only know the basics of the show because the last time I watched it was when I was like...seven...

Anyways, if any of you do end of requesting for South Park ships, I will always age them up and I only make Kyle a bottom. I feel like I have an addiction with harems, but it can't be helped...sorry.

(⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

But, this is the shot and I hope y'all enjoy!!

🖤🧁🖤

__________________________________

Fandom: South Park

Ship: Kyle harem

Top(s): Stan, Kenny & Cartman

Bottom: Kyle

AU: Highschool

Setting: School

Type: Fluff

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains swearing, mention of arson, mention of pedophilia, mention of violence and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised.

__________________________________

Kyle's pov -

"And I need you to put your finger print here, as well."

I hummed in understanding, leaning forward and pressing my thumb into the ink pad before I pressed it into the blank box below my name on the paper.

"Alright, you should be set now. Follow officer Douglas and he'll lead you to your freedom." The man said, giving me a firm nod in respect. I smiled at him, nodding back and giving him a quick salute before officer Douglas gestured for me to follow.

He led us through the long hall of the exit to the building, making our way to the large double doors.

I smiled as we stepped outside, already seeing my mom on the other side of the gate, calling to me. I chuckled, giving her a quick wave before I turned to the officer. He pulled out a long line of keys, shifting through them before he grabbed a short, skinny one.

I held my arms out as he unlocked my cuffs, easily slipping them off. I grinned, rubbing at my wrists.

"You're a free man now, Broflovski. How do you feel?" He asked, leading me to the gates. I let out a long sigh of relief, shaking my head.

"Like I'm on cloud nine." I admitted, drawing out a short, gruff laugh from him.

"Well, we're all gonna miss you in here. Nobody else actually put the top dogs in place like you did. You changed a lot of people's lives." He said, pulling out another key from a chain on his neck.