Alike

Honestly, I haven't been able to find any Scyle stories <not even sure if that's the ship name>, but I honestly find it very cute and wanted to make one of my own. It's definitely not my favorite Kyle ship, but I thought I'd try to give it some justice.

Scott is one of my favorite side characters tho, and I really just wanted to do a cute prompt for these two.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

:3

🧡🖤🧡

__________________________________

Fandom: South Park

Ship: Scott x Kyle

Top: Scott

Bottom: Kyle

AU: Highschool

Setting: School

Type: Fluff

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains mention of mental health issues, mentions of bl00d and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised.

__________________________________

Third pov -

There was just something about him. Something that drew Kyle in like a month to a flame. It was the same warm, tingly feeling he got whenever he had a crush. But this couldn't possibly be a crush, right? Kyle wasn't gay. Or at least, he didn't think he was.

It just didn't make sense. He's never seen a guy like that. Especially not one of his friends. Of course, he could admit when a guy was cute or attractive, but he's never had any feelings for them.

So why was Scott Malkinson an exception?

Nobody really liked him too much. Of course, he hung out with Craig and those guys more than anyone, and they seemed to like him well enough. But everyone else just saw him as that dumb kid with type one diabetes. Nothing more, nothing less.

He seemed especially close with Clyde and Butters though. The three always with one another if their main friends weren't around. Nobody noticed Scott like Kyle did. Nobody payed much mind to the dorky brunette. Nobody even bothered to become friends with him, in assuming that he would just be another annoying, nerdy kid that would rather play D&D or video games all day rather than go out and experience 'normal teenager fun'.

But Kyle didn't see him that way.

In fact, Kyle did want to be closer with him. He wanted to hangout, play geeky board games with him, and rewatch Star Wars with him on his Disney plus account that he was so proud about having. He wanted to be friends with Scott, and learn more about him.

It wasn't like the redhead pities the boy. Oh no, far from it. He just always thought Scott was cool, with his ability to read a whole chapter book in less than a week, with how easy he passed each and every science project and how effortlessly he could beat someone in Call of Duty in a one V one match.