Honeymoon

Requested by : LuisAlmanza404

Hi!

So, I wasn't given a specific prompt. Only that ya wanted NSFW. But if you don't like this prompt, feel free to send in another request and I'll get to it in do time!!

😊

But for now, this is what I thought of and I hope y'all enjoy!!

💜🖤💜

__________________________________

Fandom: Gametoons

Ship: Mr. Cheese x The Gentleman

Top: Gentleman

Bottom: Mr. Cheese

AU: Among Us Logic

Setting: Earth

Type: Smut

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains minor swearing, sexual themes, mention of brutal school punishments and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised. 🔞

__________________________________

Third pov -

Marriage was a big step in a romantic relationship. For The Gentleman, it was a scary thing, but a thing that needed to be done.

All his life, he was raised to think he would grown up in his rich estate with his parents and marry to a posh English girl that his parents were looking to set up with him.

The school he grew up in was private, and strict. Slapping your wrists with rulers if you spoke back or stuttered in your speech or even putting you in time out for hours at end of you were so much as tardy.

He was raised to be perfect, and perfect he thrived for.

But that all changed when he was accepted to go to space.

He never really had a goal in life to go to space. He only took the astronaut exam for extra points in his grade. But the school said he was perfect for the role, and so said the government.

He didn't really care all too much, and was going to deny it all politely. But after his parents were starting to set up his arranged marriage at the age of twenty, he was all for the space expedition.

He signed up without their knowing and ran away with as much belongings as possible. He wasn't entirely proud of his unwise decision, but he found that he didn't really care all too much.

What exactly did he have to lose anyway?

But that one moment, that one decision, is what rerouted his whole entire life.

He met Charlie Cheeseman. Or- now going by Mr. Cheese. He didn't judge the name. He himself went by 'The Gentleman', though his legal name was Princeton.