Drama

Requested by: Vxlkyrie_

Had time to draw this time!!!

I reprompted a few things to elongate it, I hope ya don't mind!!

(⁠;⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

💜🖤💜

__________________________________

Fandom: Gametoons

Ship: Blue x Player

Top: Blue

Bottom: Player

AU: Among Us Logic / Actual astronauts, not a game.

Setting: Airship

Type: Fluff [very light lemon?]

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains light swearing, mentions of toxic relationship, slight sexual themes and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger, or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised.15+

__________________________________

Third pov -

Blue didn't necessarily like the squad he was assigned with.

Every few months, the astronauts would be rearranged by NASA. Moved around and shuffled to different ships to make sure each crewmate could do something useful.

Like if an engineer was needed on a certain ship, or if another ship needed extra medics.

Sometimes Blue would be put with people he already knew. NASA couldn't find many people that had been up to go to outer space for the next five years, so not many new faces were seen.

There was approximately around sixty to seventy different astronauts, so Blue had met with a lot of them.

Except he was paired with a particular group that he didn't care about.

When he first met them, they seemed pretty chill. But the more he got to know them, the quickly he came to realize that...he didn't necessarily like any of them.

Blue was known to have a lack of patience. Especially for drama and specifically relationship drama. It just wasn't his forte. He was just an average guy that liked to live his life care free and just go with the flow.

If he ran into an problems along the way, then so be it. He'll try his best to overcome them, then move on. He wasn't gonna make a big deal about it or anything.

Unlike these people.

"You've been staring at him all day!" Mr. Cheese huffed, stomping his foot on the ground like a child.

"Oh God, here we go again." Blue muttered, taking his helmet off to pinch the bridge of his nose. Not-Orange hummed in agreement, not giving the two an ounce of his attention as he tapped another ball with his pool stick.