Sleep

Another request from Tumblr!! The person wanted Kyle to have Narcolepsy in this, which is a sleep disorder if anyone is wondering. I had to do a bit of research on it before I stared writing, so sorry that it took so long!!

(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

Anyways, enjoy!!

[BTW the picture moment doesn't occur in the story, I just needed to draw Stan to show you guys his new teenager design. Might tweek it a bit, but other than that, that's all]

💜🖤💜

__________________________________

Ship: Kyle harem

Top(s): Stan • Kenny • Cartman • Butters

Bottom: Kyle

AU: Highschool

Setting: /

Type: Fluff

Warning ⚠️: The chapter that you're about to read contains mentions of medications, narcolepsy, mentions of sexual themes, and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger, or offend the viewer. Reader's discretion is advised.

_________________________________

Third POV -

Kyle blinked his eyes, trying his best to keep them open. It was always on Fridays that he felt the most drowsy in the entire week. It was routine to hangout with his boyfriends right before the weekend, so his narcolepsy always hit hard right before the last few class periods.

He pressed his palm to his cheek and rested his elbow on the table to keep himself up. It gave the opposite affect however, as the warmth of his palm was driving him closer to sleep. He felt his eyelids grow heavier, but he refused to give in. Repeatedly having to lift them back up, keep them open.

He felt them close, taking a few seconds to realize before he scrunched his face up and shot them back open, trying to pay attention to the soft voice that was speaking. Kyle clawed his hands down his face, taking a deep breath before attempting to focus on the blurry figures in front of him.

In a way, he was paying attention, but the words he was hearing weren't registering, the people in his sight weren't focusing, and his brain couldn't pick up on what they were even discussing.

He was a lost cause.

He blinked his eyes again, rehydrating them. He concluded that he needed water. That usually worked.

Kyle aimlessly reached for the metal water bottle that was somewhere on his desk. Or it was supposed to be. He looked down, frowning as he tried to look for the big grey blob. Once he found it, he reached for it, just barely grazing the surface of the cool metal before his hand fell limp.

Nice.

Kyle suddenly felt his face being lifted up, warm hands cradling his cheeks. Those hands directed him to look up at the culprit, Kyle blinking and clearing his watery eyes enough to make out the small frown on Butters' face.